Reviews for Look the Other Way
Bela Vosa chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
i am so totally crying right now, just with one eye though... the other one hurts from rubbing it in frustration earlier XP

GOOD JOB!
Bela Vosa chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
glad for the seto angst, but still! they just expect him to be happy go lucky jump in your arms tonight darling. Even seto's all I I I-I I. jump in a lake, bozo! ryou needs tenderness, not stompiness! if he doesn't change, I'm gonna hate seto forever.
Bela Vosa chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
no one is considering Ryou at all, really. They're like oh u2 are so kawaii together get back together!

But HE never bothers to explain why he left. Like they can move on without a little seto heart-pouring, pshaw

I feel drunk on power after reading both stories in the last twentyfour hours, so I have to say: you ended with Ryou falling asleep again! hah!
ChaosTurtle chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
wow I really love mokuba in this chapter xDD
cant stop laughing you're a genius at this fanfiction-thingies!
The Original Kitsune Ryu chapter 10 . 2/25/2009
I'm loving this story, and I'm not even done with it yet, but I just had to review after you mentioned Mort by Sir Terry Pratchett.

You win about a million internets for that. :)
Anon chapter 14 . 3/10/2007
Aww, I didn't realize there was a sequel! And I was kind of devastated when it turned out they weren't together anymore... but it all worked out in the end, so thankyouverymuch!
LaughingFreak chapter 14 . 2/1/2006
OMG!I LOVE THE STORY!I READ BOTH AND LOVED BOTH!

THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A GREAT FANFIC TO READ!

LOL!
Rulin chapter 14 . 9/1/2005
Yay!

*Adds Pikachumaniac to favorite authours list*
lapidary chapter 14 . 6/12/2005
I can't believe I haven't read the sequel tell now. Just... wow. Look the Other Way isn't really some story to drag fans to the side of Ryou/Seto (although I say for it's overwhelming possibility) but it's a real look inside people's emotions. Sure, I may have been screaming at Ryou for what a prat, coward, and self-pitying donkey that he was but I'd have to say otherwise if I were in his situation.

Nothing I can say, except for a job while done. There are few stories with such morals and silly humane emotions in one setting.
Happiness's Deceit chapter 14 . 5/16/2005
TT: END? But it ended...

Kai: Yes, TT, I'm sure she's aware of that.

TT: Well, that was good, but I liked the first better!

Kai: Yes. WEll, interesting way to end.
Inu382 chapter 13 . 4/24/2005
*done reading* By the way, since this thing will only let me review once every chapter, I wanted to say, keep writing, cause you certainly have a gift many thrive for, and I dunno if you tried this, but try listening to "Every Breath you Take" by Sting and the Police during the last chapter. It almost, ALMOST makes you cry. Good luck with you other stories and go for it, no matter what!
Inu382 chapter 14 . 4/24/2005
You're a very good writer, and I enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed reading Fairydust...the only thing that annoyed me about it was when I noticed it was 2 am, and I had to go to sleep...maybe I should have started reading it a little earlier than 10 pm, eh?
nobody-nobody-nobody chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
You are a freaking genius...

seriously

I actually would like to say more but sadly it's almost midnight and I haven't done anything I was supposed to do yet (including school work - why doesn't that surprise me?) again so... excuse me while I go have a nervous breakdown...

I look forward to more of your works *winks*
CM Aeris chapter 14 . 10/4/2004
Rereading it again... I JUST LOVE THIS STORY! It's the bomb! Both you and Ryou are crazy to the point that you're welcome to join the Royally Insane! _

Koryu: (sighs) -.-0 She has added Psycho King to the family list already.
Megami284 chapter 14 . 10/1/2004
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! I couldnt help but feel sorry for all the problens that Bakura and Kaiba faced. But in the end it all worked out. Iy really was a great story.