Reviews for Look the Other Way
Tuulikki chapter 14 . 8/27/2003
Alright... So, it has been over a month since you finished this story... and yes, I _did_ read this chapter then. *nervous laughter* Well, better late than never, you know. The only problem is that I don't anymore remember anything about this... ;; Except that I really liked it. I surely would remember if I _didn't_ like something you've written... Anyways, too bad that it had to end. I'm really looking forward to that Kuwashiku-fic. (It is 'looking forward _to_' right...? I just hate those English prepositions, they drive me crazy.)

Oh yes, and I'll use this chance to tell you that I simply _loved_ (once again...) the fic you sent to Zoo's contest, whatever its name was...
Lady Dragon chapter 14 . 8/11/2003
*sigh* This has got to be one of the best Seto/Ryou fics I have ever read _ Great job! Now if I could find a fanfic featuring a threesome with Bakura/Ryou/Seto of this caliber I could die happy.
Lady Keo chapter 14 . 7/31/2003
Acorrding to my Microsoft Word your story is 177 pages long. I'm impressed I could never write something this long. Congrats on finishing it, I really liked it.
Physco Draco chapter 14 . 7/30/2003
Sorry, I took so long to finish reading this story... I just didn't realize you updated... Oh well, its a great fic, I'm really sad to let it go...
yeaka chapter 14 . 7/27/2003
it's over? T_T WAH! oh, i enjoyed this story so much! i loved the ending, it was really emotional and detailed _ i liked the part with yami bakura too, that was neat _ i'm glad they got back together, though i'm not glad that you won't be writing more ;_; oh well, i'll definitely check out the other seto/ryou short fics if i remember. still though.. where am i going to get inspiration now? ;_; i want a sequel anyway! *sniff* okay, that's not going to happen. *pulls self together* anywho, i loved the fic, and fairydust, both were great _ thanks a bundle for writing them!
Sailor Comet chapter 14 . 7/24/2003
Aw. _

Hee. Was so caught up in reading I forgot to review a couple chapters, heh. I suppose this is the advantage of waiting for a fic to be finished then reading it all at once. _

Yes. Very satisfying ending. _ Also happy with Yami Bakura's involvement. _

Fun fic!

Sailor Comet chapter 11 . 7/24/2003
Hm... So Seto's making up for what he did? Well, good show then. _ Go get 'im!

And Ryou will still be putting up a fight, I imagine. Good for him. _ Viva la resistance! XD

Sailor Comet chapter 10 . 7/24/2003
... I'm not going to say anything yet ('anything' entailing screaming about Ryou being a goddamn pussy) because there's another part.

"It wouldn’t surprise me the least if he suddenly started doing the chicken dance right about now."

I love the Chicken Dance! D

JudyNFran chapter 14 . 7/24/2003
Okay, useage of the hit-by-a-car-ness forgiven. *smiles*

Liked the bit with YnBakura and the last sceen was very cute.

Enjoyable read.
i n c o h e r e n t chapter 14 . 7/21/2003
O_O i dunno why i missed this update! anyways i loved the way you gave yami bakura more depth! _ and seto and ryou back to gether again! YAY! :D can't wait for ur little series!
itsAlana chapter 14 . 7/21/2003
I love you.

There's no other way to say it; You are the best YGO author on earth. And the only reason you aren't number one in all areas is because there's a girl named Rem-chan in the Kingdom Hearts section.

You had me screaming at my brother at the end of the last chapter because he wanted me to do some work,and I was reading your stuff, and I was almost crying at some points. The caracterizaton was great, the diolauge was wonderful, the-

Munchkin: Can I have Yuki? _

Everyone Else: -_-;;

Er... Sorry about the mut... As I was saying, the descriptions were-

Quatre: *Runs in* ALANA! Jo's on a sugar high! Save me! ;_;

Jo: *Bounces in* Q-kun! Why do you run away from me? Ore-sama loves you! _

OUT! *Runs the muses out* Thedescriptionsweregreat, I', GOTTA RUN! *Runs off* JO! I'M GOING TO HAVE WORDS WITH YOU!

Yami Alana: Hey. Can I have Yami Bakura, now that you're done with this story?

Ember: ... Andrea, just shut up.

Yami Alana: ?

Ja ne,

~ Alana... And muses...
Santrea chapter 14 . 7/16/2003
NO! *howls like a dog* It's over, I reall have tears in my eyes. I'm really gonna miss this. But I can't wait for the short stories. Thanks ever so much for these great fics. Ryou/seto does not have enough representation in my opinion. Thanks for a great fic.
Santrea chapter 13 . 7/16/2003
One more ... *cries* only one! I know. sorry. it has to end sometime I geuss. *still cries* Poor seto major guilt trip. Yami no bakura will talk some sense into him though.
Dark Hilde chapter 14 . 7/16/2003
Wonderful story! Looking forward to anything else you want to write!

DH
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 14 . 7/15/2003
Neko-chan feels the warm and fuzzies, PM. The warm and fuzzies!

*glomps* You did an amazing job, PM. Just as always. (And if you disagree, I'll go and send rayemars on ya. P)
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »