Reviews for Look the Other Way
Shenya chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
*jumps around and waves her hands in the air* Yes! You finally put up something! Perfecct! *pauses* What? I'm crazy allright, but as Ryou said in this chapter: who needs sanity anyway? *grin* I'm not gonna ask you to update, so instead I'm praising you and claiming to be completely nuts . And for chapters like _this_ one can wait for a bit longer..!

So.. Did I mention it's perfect? I think I did. I think that about wraps it up.. I guess I'll see you in the next chapter!

Um.. Not 'see', but.. You know what I mean. .~
SadHoser chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
_ Hey PM. Man, I've been waiting for this. ever since you emailed me about this chapter oh-so long ago. and Fairydust wasn't even finished then! lmao

Anyhow, you've done an awesome job. But I'm surprised about Ryou and how he moved to America. Definetly wasn't expecting that one. But Hey. Like you said in the summary, now Seto has a week to try and win him back.

I'm expecting this to be as good, if not better than Fairydust, if only in the sense of what's going to happen :)
Wildwolf chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Yatta! Yatta! You uploaded! **has this freaky cheery face that looks suspiciously like Ryou's when he finds the Ring aftr Battle Ship** Arigato gozaimasu for fnally uploading it! -_-

So. it was SETO'S fault? **rounds on him**

Seto: ' .

Chibi: Mou hitori no boku! Yamete.

Wildwolf: .!
No Name chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Very good! Now I am really aching to know what happened between Seto and Ryou! - Though I kinda find it hard to imagion the yugioh casts as married people and with children. *shrug* Maybe I will get use to it.

I really enjoy your updates, most people just don't write as long and I find that frustrating. And don't worry I won't ask you to update any faster. _
fani90 chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
* pouts * we all now that you update every Sunday! its just that we don't feel like we reviewd with out putting that you should update if you see anyone in their reviews saying don't really mean now you update every if you have 2 Sundays with out updating then they will mean every other they don't, and should not mine that, but if it makes you feel better i would not put it on my review -_-

yay! its great you put it up today! i am so happy! its exciting! can not wait to know what happens! keep it up! i always check your profile! seto/ryou! it rules!
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31