Reviews for Tomorrow In Australia
p01arb3ar chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
amazing, that's all I really have to say. it's turned me over to start looking for digimon fics. really, you did an unbleievable job.
Murgatroyd chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
I'd love to see more of this story, but I realize that after almost two years, it's not very likely.
Demon King Piccolo chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Very good, actually. I thought it was hilarious!
Clara chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
What I really enjoyed about this fic is that it deals with real life problems, some that I've had to deal with myself. You know, comforting pregnant friends. I hope you continue this. It touched me.
Ahem chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
Cool so far, love Daisuke's little interludes ("Okay, so she chugs it, but I'm the narrator here, so give me my pathetic adolescent fantasies, dammit")
I hope you get the next chappie out soon!
Morbidity chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
I really, really, like this story. As much as I am a Takari fan I would like it if this one ended up Daikari but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. I love how you wrote this and I think you characterized Davis really well. Kudos and I hope that you write more extremely extremely soon!

-Morbidity
AkuTaco chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
You haven't updated in quite a few months. And now that I've actually read this, I'll be waiting for an update and expecting it soon.

This story is actually really good. I don't often read friendship stories... in fact, this is my first one. And hopefully, not my last.
Matt Ikazou chapter 2 . 5/24/2003
Very interesting plot, I like it! n.n;

So, I hope you plan to continue this soon.

I wonder what will happen when Takeru finds out, and what will happen to Daisuke?

Hmm...I guess I'll have to wait for now!

Great story!

º~C ya~º

º~Matt Ikazou~º
yuugata no baka chapter 2 . 5/12/2003
Okay, this is REALLY GOOD. CONTINUE!

I'm going to tell you this really straight, no cutting corners. I SEE NO KEN! WHERE IS KEN? *attacks Sunfreak* CONTINUE! And Ken-san better be there!

FOR THE LOVE OF POCKY, CONTINUE!
Windy-chan chapter 2 . 4/24/2003
O, I'm really liking this story. *Giggles* When you think about it, Daisuke really is discreet, isn't he? Funky... I can't wait to get to Takeru's reaction to finding out 'Kari's pregnant...
effect20 chapter 2 . 3/12/2003
Very good story so far. Keep up the good work.
laura chapter 2 . 3/11/2003
Ken says. I think I'm getting the idea here. tehehe
Nine1 chapter 2 . 3/7/2003
I knew it! **Grins triumphantly a-la-Daisuke** Poor Hikari-chan. Cute Dai-Kari friendshippiness. Clever title for this chapter. I think I got what you meant by it. I can be dense sometimes. Well, I'll stop rambling. Can't wait for the rest. **Hugs you and leaves you be**
Angel of Peace chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
aw! i just love Daisuke! he's so cute! plz continue soon!
that is secret chapter 2 . 3/6/2003