Reviews for Tomorrow In Australia
p01arb3ar chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
amazing, that's all I really have to say. it's turned me over to start looking for digimon fics. really, you did an unbleievable job.
Murgatroyd chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
I'd love to see more of this story, but I realize that after almost two years, it's not very likely.
Demon King Piccolo chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Very good, actually. I thought it was hilarious!
Clara chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
What I really enjoyed about this fic is that it deals with real life problems, some that I've had to deal with myself. You know, comforting pregnant friends. I hope you continue this. It touched me.
Ahem chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
Cool so far, love Daisuke's little interludes ("Okay, so she chugs it, but I'm the narrator here, so give me my pathetic adolescent fantasies, dammit")
I hope you get the next chappie out soon!
Morbidity chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
I really, really, like this story. As much as I am a Takari fan I would like it if this one ended up Daikari but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. I love how you wrote this and I think you characterized Davis really well. Kudos and I hope that you write more extremely extremely soon!

-Morbidity
AkuTaco chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
You haven't updated in quite a few months. And now that I've actually read this, I'll be waiting for an update and expecting it soon.

This story is actually really good. I don't often read friendship stories... in fact, this is my first one. And hopefully, not my last.
Matt Ikazou chapter 2 . 5/24/2003
Very interesting plot, I like it! n.n;

So, I hope you plan to continue this soon.

I wonder what will happen when Takeru finds out, and what will happen to Daisuke?

Hmm...I guess I'll have to wait for now!

Great story!

ºC yaº

ºMatt Ikazouº
yuugata no baka chapter 2 . 5/12/2003
Okay, this is REALLY GOOD. CONTINUE!

I'm going to tell you this really straight, no cutting corners. I SEE NO KEN! WHERE IS KEN? *attacks Sunfreak* CONTINUE! And Ken-san better be there!

FOR THE LOVE OF POCKY, CONTINUE!
Windy-chan chapter 2 . 4/24/2003
O, I'm really liking this story. *Giggles* When you think about it, Daisuke really is discreet, isn't he? Funky... I can't wait to get to Takeru's reaction to finding out 'Kari's pregnant...
effect20 chapter 2 . 3/12/2003
Very good story so far. Keep up the good work.
laura chapter 2 . 3/11/2003
Ken says. I think I'm getting the idea here. tehehe
Nine1 chapter 2 . 3/7/2003
I knew it! **Grins triumphantly a-la-Daisuke** Poor Hikari-chan. Cute Dai-Kari friendshippiness. Clever title for this chapter. I think I got what you meant by it. I can be dense sometimes. Well, I'll stop rambling. Can't wait for the rest. **Hugs you and leaves you be**
Angel of Peace chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
aw! i just love Daisuke! he's so cute! plz continue soon!
that is secret chapter 2 . 3/6/2003