Reviews for The Haunted Mask Part 3
jcray73 chapter 5 . 9/1/2020
I very much love this telling of The Haunted Mask, which I felt like had some of the best characters in all of Goosebumps. Love it!
Knight-Bishop chapter 5 . 8/11/2020
Thank you so much for finally posting the new chapter. It was fantastic and really helped brighten up my day. Though o still cannot wait for the actual appearance of the mask itself. I hope the new chapter will come out soon. You rock
Pidgeapodge chapter 4 . 10/2/2019
I'm enjoying this story a lot! I love how sweet Adi is with Noah, the dialogue feels really natural! Will there be any more updates?
Pidgeapodge chapter 2 . 10/1/2019
She's not homeless, she's a skater, she's got moves, and she's NEW in town.

(Sorry I just had to make this joke).

Overall this story is interesting so far, and well-written. I'd just advise to watch for run-on sentences, and not to repeat descriptions so often. Good job!
Knight-Bishop chapter 4 . 10/25/2018
AN UPDATE!

*does a happy dance*

Thank you so much for updating this story. Once again the chapter was very well writte and I love the build up and diagloge between the characters.

I eagerly wait for the next update and hope it will come out soon.

Keep on writing, you rock
Cheyenne Bianca chapter 3 . 9/13/2018
Hi? Is The Hunted Mask Part 3 and Part 4 Looking Forward Halloween Is Coming Or Do 2019 Wait Release Let Me Know Any Updates Wanted See Steven and Carly Beth Falling In Love Be The and More Sarcy Be Awesome? Are You Making Season 6 R.L On Netfix Let Me Know Here My Phone 607 677 5436 Let Me Know Any Updates About Goosebumps
meguhanu chapter 3 . 2/4/2018
love it!
meguhanu chapter 2 . 2/4/2018
good story so far
i like the flow and it's not lagging at all.
and is Keelbolt a reference to Neibolt House from IT?
meguhanu chapter 1 . 2/4/2018
ohh nice start too!
i also wrote a story for the Haunted Mask part 3/
Mr. Green chapter 3 . 1/19/2018
Finally, I had given up hope of anyone here writing a decent fan fiction story of the haunted mask which by the way is my favorite of all the goosebumps episodes and book series.

I have got to say that I am thoroughly enjoying your story that’s far. You are doing an excellent job with the characters and their development and I like how you are building up suspense to what is going to happen.

Please keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more chapters of the story as it comes out which I hope will be soon
Knight-Bishop chapter 3 . 1/19/2018
Another excellent chapter. I can’t wait for the next post
Anon 236 chapter 1 . 1/16/2018
Please update soon
Knight-Bishop chapter 2 . 1/15/2018
awesome, please update soon.
Godzilla183 chapter 2 . 12/29/2017
Awesome chapter keep up the good work