Reviews for Contradictions
oh my! *blushes*
Jackson chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
I loved that. Very well written. Gotta love the angsty sexyness of it all ;D
Moderately Difficult chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
I don't know what to say. It's too amazing for words. It'd be awesome if you continue this! :3
Hijiri Tezuka chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
"I'm about to lose controll and I like it!"
Kefra chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
Just...flat-out superb. I really can't say anything else without detracting from the fact that this is really, really, really mind-bogglingly excellent.

Probably a bit too late to ask for an update but we can all hope, right?
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Rowan: *eyes wide* OMG I think I'm in love. Angst and tension and HondaxJou! *dies from happiness* I have nothing of intelligence to say about this chapter except that it was soo amazing that I must keep reading...
Vivvums chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
You should have more reviews for this... It's awesome! Look forward to more.
Paladius chapter 3 . 9/8/2005
*Very* nicely written. And of Honda/Jounouchi no less, which is a remarkably underdone pairing. I really liked the way this was set up, and the writing style flows very nicely, and it's enjoyable to read. There's a catchiness to it that made me want to find out what happens in each succeeding chapter... and makes me sad that there's only three chapters so far.

It was nice to see consideration towards the pairing itself, especially with Jounouchi's response to it. A lot of stories have the characters be perfectly fine with whatever pairing it is within a line or two, but the oddly-eager reluctance evident in this was really nice to see.

Although, would they really switch to first-name usage so quickly though? It almost seemed like that happened a bit too quickly.

Overall, though, it was a really interesting read, and I'd love to see this continued. It's so rare to find good Honda/Jou...
ObsessedWithDepp chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
OMG! That story is so wonderful! I love it! I mean, the descriptions are so descriptive... and you caught the character's personalitys with perfection! This has to be one of my favorite fanfiction storys so far!

Write more!
Rene Marie chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
omg that was just, so awesome, Ihope you continue the fic soon~! please?
Anvanimaserke chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. O.O THAT WAS AMAZING! *favs story* *favs you* _ Meep, I will check everyday for updates! *hugs* Dude, you write so damn WELL! *jelous* *jelous* Like i've said before, your writting just flows so well and the vocab. is great! *hugs* Aw, I feel kinda sorry for tristen... and Jou... cuz he's confused... *hugs them both* Chapter 2 was SO sad... *sniffle* *suddenly laughs* and it all started over a little piece of chocolate... LOL the're so IN CHARACTER! I can SEE that really happening! Like a cut scene or something... Its just... cooli, and great, and addictive, I need more! And so doess my girlfriend, cuz we were reading it together... she thinks you write amazingly too! *hugs*
purplechaos04 chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
Wow... I really liked the emotion in this.
Margie1 chapter 3 . 1/4/2005
that was so beautiful. i absolutely loved it. keep writing. i'd love to read more.
Kinzoku chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
You are the best yaoi writer ever. You actually make two men having sex act male! Not like all the other stuff circulating the site of what I call two men having straight sex, where one of them is the man and the other one's behavior is "the girl." In your fanfics there is none of that and I love you for it. The reader can't identify one of the men being feminine. Thank you for writing some good, truely male and male yaoi!
FalconWisps chapter 3 . 8/10/2004
I love it. I just can't anything else. I absolutely ADORE it! You write extremely well, it's in character, the plot is's just amazing! I salute you...and hope your planning on writing more good yaoi fics in the furture _~ roww...hahaa