Reviews for Hero
wicherwill chapter 3 . 4/10/2003
wow, Sakura/Syaoran/Nakuru/etc. forgot a camcorder? Man, think of the blackmail!

This was pretty! And cute! And funny!

continue everything (and I have so much reading to do!)

wicherwill _
wicherwill chapter 2 . 4/10/2003
Yay! Wow! seems like someone is pretty stupid...eriol-kun, just confess!

wicherwill _
EmbattledCurve chapter 3 . 3/29/2003
this was so funny, i can imagine super eriol!
crystalheart chapter 3 . 3/22/2003
hehehe nakuru said to tomoyo that she wont find out wat their plannin but she then told tomoyo n e way - poor eriol...but afta all the embarrassment he now knos that tomoyo loves him too

this was a great fic!
Leina chapter 3 . 3/22/2003
AW dat wuz so kawaii! short, but still totally awesome! *dancez round happily* my friend wuz rite, you really are an AMAZZIINNG author *wink*
Fuu chapter 3 . 3/22/2003
I liked very much, was comical, and great!
ReAcH chapter 3 . 3/22/2003
*still lauging* that was so good and soo funny, i know i just have to review this! i love it! the situation and teh dialogues are enough to make burst into laughter. hope you'll make another one. perhaps another side story... ) anyway, congrats!
Kari Y. Yokhosama chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
HI! GREAT FIC CONTINUE!
purple azures chapter 3 . 3/21/2003
E! So cute!
KyteAura chapter 3 . 3/21/2003
Wee! It was short, but hell it is ET - Aw Syaoran is actually looking out for his friend...Sort of. Pfft Tomoyo probably had a camcorder hidden so she can laugh at all the mistakes Eriol made when trying to save her and than trying to tell her his feelings.

Anyway I miss you a lot on ET fandom, but I'll still be reading Yukiru fics once I have some time for it. This Neopets thing is eatting a lot of my time.

Love ya and say 'hi' to that nice man with the wife that made him leave the shop about 6 - I'm sure he wasn't in trouble with her...Yeah...I'm sure!
Leina chapter 2 . 3/20/2003
HOE! *.* KAWAII DESU NE! *smilez a million* seriously thou XD Eriol is way-too-cute in this! LoL, itz so fun to see this "other side" of him ;; itz too bad tht u said this is gonna be a short fic.. *sigh* well thatz ok UPDATE SON!
EmbattledCurve chapter 2 . 3/16/2003
asthma attcks! since when did eriol suffer from asthma, but i must say u r very creative.
bshinigami chapter 2 . 3/14/2003
YAH! You updated! you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated you updated !
Chocolate drop chapter 2 . 3/14/2003
Haha...

Can't imagine what Eriol would look like doing martial arts...

He's far better off with his key... -

Tomoyo's the knight ::aherm:: in shining armor then.

Bwahaha!
Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 2 . 3/13/2003
SO CUTE! Hope you'll read my story too!Ü Good luck! Readers don't like to be kept waiting!Ü hehe.. just kidding.. Great story! Very funny too!Ü
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »