Reviews for Hero
Runic Knight chapter 2 . 3/13/2003
hehe, Eriol-kun just can't win! XD poor boy

"My Sakura Sensor strikes again?" it reminds me of Spidey Senses, lol
Dana Daidouji chapter 2 . 3/13/2003
Hello! I LOVE this story very VERY much! I find it so hilarious and Eriol-kun is so funny! I hope to read the nwxt chapter ASAP!
IzyClover chapter 2 . 3/13/2003
do I feel this sudden urge to strangle

someone?.got to strangle my little kitten

*Izy strangles the poor little thing who was sleeping peacefully*

asthma?.*sighs*.
LitleAznGurl chapter 2 . 3/12/2003
Hello!

This is LitleAznGurl here teeling you that you should finish thestory Hero 'cause it has the potential of being a great story!
queen chen chapter 2 . 3/12/2003
that was GREAT! I was laughing my head off when I was reading this! Plz update soon
crystalheart chapter 2 . 3/12/2003
hehehe poor eriol - the plan was a complete failure please rite more -
KyteAura chapter 2 . 3/12/2003
Oh come on! *Bangs head on glass table* Hehehe Eriol is not a fighter, he is a lover *Goes to Hayaan mode* Well that didn't work so well, but at least no one got hurt -;

And I'm not really all for the 'hero' theme. In translation I mean I don't prefer it myself unlike other people when they get saved by a 'Knight in Shining Armor'
Rhice chapter 2 . 3/11/2003
CONT'D !
julyeighth chapter 2 . 3/11/2003
hahah
Ephemeral Dream chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
MUST CONTINUE!

I love Tomyo centered fics! After all, in CCS she's just so cute and nice. But not in the overbearing sense, because you can see how hard it is for her sometimes when she's around Sakura and Syoaran. She works so hard to put her feelings aside for the one she loves most. So she truly deserves to fall in love with someone who will return her love.

Keep going! I'm cheering for you! Ganbatte!
wicherwill chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
No, you are going to continue this. AS a matter of fact, you are going to continue this, Hikara Kiwawathingie, and El _ de Diable. In your own time, of course, but you *are* going to continue. This, of course, is pure genuis, like everything you do.

continue!

witchy _
purple azures chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
hey! I luv it! Update soon! ok?
merhiel chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
it's merhiel dear _ thanks for including me in the intro. heh! as soon as you emailed me having a new ext fic i dashed at . update soon girl _
wingsoflove chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
as usual, my fave ExT fanfic-tionist has done it again. this looks promising )

galing talaga!
Cydah chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
LOL, oh this sounds SO good! Why aren't they talking and how old are they now? can't wait for the next chapter!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »