Reviews for Hero
wingsoflove chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
as usual, my fave ExT fanfic-tionist has done it again. this looks promising )

galing talaga!
Cydah chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
LOL, oh this sounds SO good! Why aren't they talking and how old are they now? can't wait for the next chapter!
agent cloud skimmer chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
wai! that was funny! and how did sakura get a stopwatch? and the incident! oh, eriol-kun, why don't you just tell her already! you know you want to kiss her, you want to date her, you want to hug her. (heehee. miss congeniality was funny!) please update soon! i'm waiting for the next chappie!
kawaii angel chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
OMG! im so glad u started writing Et fics again! its really good! hope u write more!

-Kawaii angel
crystalheart chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
- more i wanna kno wat their plan is

jus 1 question did eriol n tomoyo stop talkin to each other bcuz o the kiss? or sumthin else?
KyteAura chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
LoLz. Interesting. They are trying to kill Eriol! Wee! But sheesh it was just a kiss Tomoyo and it wasn't like he meant to do it! (Maybe)

*Huggles syao-chan* Tired _ School bites! But happy since friend gave me a mix of Japanese songs that me love listening to -

How you been? Haven't seen you in such a long while. *Sniffles* Miss joo!
EmbattledCurve chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
christie chapter 1 . 3/3/2003

love the plot! so funny!

when is da next chappie comin?
Rhice chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
June6 chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Great start. I hope that you update soon coz I want to find out what is going to happen. Are you going to continue your other ET fic soon coz I love reading them as well. Keep up the great work.
nanonaneko chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
He called her Daidouji at the 't he supposed to be really close to her? Anyway, good start! _
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4