Reviews for Legacy of the Breakfast Club
Spritefyre chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Sdyfjjfsfhjdye hdkfjfietsudid tree q f2f idhf
So awesome. I want yeh to conty!
Thursday's Child-1297 chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
Oh my god please tell me you havn't forgotten this story! I'm literally crying right now. This is so good. Please please, if you see this review, remember this story.
music4life38 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Whoa! This is my favorite BC fanfic ever! I just happened upon it recentpy and I've noticed you haven't posted in a while, but I really hope you finish this, because its really awesome!
Marie Hughes chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
LOVE THE STORY AND I REALLY HOPE YOU DECIDE TO UPDATE IT!
BlackxValentine chapter 15 . 1/30/2012
I really, really want to knock some sense into Issac. Haha

I wish he would actually listen to his father's side of the story... I feel so sorry for John, Claire, and... well everyone! This is heartbreaking and I wish you would continue it soon, this one is way too good to stay incomplete.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/18/2010
Omigosh! Your story is awesome! You should really update more often though, when do you think you'll update again?
BlankAccount123 chapter 15 . 11/20/2009
Well that's a hell of a cliff hanger it looks like i may never know what happens you suck!
debbiegirl chapter 15 . 2/2/2009
This is an amazing story. I seriously love it. I finished reading what you've written so far in a night, and kept on thinking about it all day today. Please, please update soon. I really want to know what's going to happen next!
jadelyn chapter 15 . 1/9/2009
I'm hungarian and my english is not perfect, but i loved your story. Please continue...
blackfphoenix chapter 15 . 8/25/2008
This is a very good BC future generation fic. I really like it. Man, Sharon is a...I can't find an adequate word for her, but wow, poor Isaac(kick butt name btw), he's messed up for her psychological abuse. Where is Isaac going with Sam? Hopefully a hospital. Was that Amaryllis trying to get Isaac to let go of Sam? What's going to happen with Claire and Bender if their kids together? Will they still get together or will there be too much...crap in the air for them to get together? I mean, they are trying to get past the Lauren/running away issue but would that be enough? or is it a lost cause? anyway, keep on writing!
IrishAngel90 chapter 15 . 8/15/2008
I love your story!

I just stayed up till 3am to read it all.

Keep writing please!
Robin and Marian 4ever chapter 15 . 8/2/2008
I love this!. Please continue and update soon.

The relationships among the characters are great and I love how the BC's past has come back to haunt them in a way.

Please update soon, i would love to know what happens next.
CheckitDude chapter 15 . 7/10/2008
Wow... That was Awesome! Update Soon!
Giffy the Giraffe chapter 15 . 6/8/2008
wow update soon i want to know whats going to happen, if Isaac and Amarice are going to get together and if they do will John and Claire get back together and i really hope Sharon doesn't come back she is evil
Kayli chapter 15 . 6/7/2008
this is a great story! Nice plot by the way! You have to finish! I want to find oout what happens