Reviews for Across Dimensions
Guest chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
make an up data all ready!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 19 . 7/20/2014
OK 9 years... pleeeeease come back and update... you promised. :(
Mysteryfan17 chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
Zabini is male, Harry was born in 1980 as he was 12 when, in his second year, Nick's 500th Deathday Party was from 1492 (When Columbus sailed the ocean blue) making 1992 Harry's 12th birthday, and great job on the Dueling Club. 5/5
Mysteryfan17 chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
Falling asleep but first, love Inuyasha, watched the anime, and she is a kitsune. Demon cat, you are correct but I thought you'd like the name.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/11/2014
the spell to cancel another spell's effects is finite incantatem or Finite, NOT priori incantatem which is a spell that shows what spells another wand has performed.
Jazzysauce chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
I think Sirius' brother's name is Regulus, not Regalus. I know it's a star...
anonymousisthewaytogo chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
He fainted? Again?! Jesus.
jacksonkanepotter4ever chapter 19 . 12/20/2012
Um, last time you updated was 7 years ago...Oh gods.
So, I just have to express some of my sentiments:
1) McGonagall is a drummer. SERIOUSLY?! My favorite position in a band is a drummer, I'm a Drummer, Minerva McGonagall is my favorite character, is this luck or what?! Haha just joking.
2) Dude, the Book 6 is out AGES AGO. The movies are even finished! The fudge.
3) Getting a little bit confused here...some characters are not labeled with o- so its kinda confusing.
4) Please, please,PLEASE update. What is this, discontinued, hiatus, or rewritten?
Writ-in-Fire-and-Ice chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I was loving this story but it's been 7 years or so. I figured I'd send a review just in case. Please at least post what you were planning to do or something. PLEASE! I'm begging you; I want to know how this story ends!
Tsuki107 chapter 19 . 8/21/2011
Yout said "I have NOT abandoned this fic! As long as people are still reading, I am still writing!"

But its been over 6 years...so is this story abandoned? :(

Guess so...
Draeconin chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
Why the aitch-ee-double-toothpicks do people always make Harry faint? Some hero, huh? Any ol' shock that comes along, and ol' Harry'll faint dead away! Bet Voldie'd love THAT info.
ixluvxprinny chapter 19 . 11/13/2010
Are you ever going to update? We've all been waiting, at most, 5 years and a several months... if an update isn't coming soon, I might as well give up on waiting... T-T
Tez-chan chapter 19 . 7/31/2010
I just read your story and i love it, just tell me one thing, discontinued or hiatus?
Eh eh What what chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Personally, I would hex the crap out of James, long lost AU dad or not, for making me believe that I was about to be turned over to Voldie-shorts.

Then I'd tell on him. Lily would be able to exact better revenge than a 4th year student.
Goose-chan chapter 19 . 5/6/2010
Why? Why must all of the really good fics not be updated in years? the world hates me TT_TT
If you're still alive (I hope you are ._.) please update soon!

~Goose-chan