Reviews for At Close of Day
Danielle Smiley-Face chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Oh, I can't believe it ended there! That's sooo sad! I saw Q and thought he'd cure her and she'd go back and everything would be alright again. Well done though. Thanks, Danielle :-)
Bil chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Oh that was sad! But it IS what she would do. And Q was a nice touch. Good fic!
Beautiful 'N Bruised chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
too angsty, way too angsty how can my heart take it? And yet I keep reading more and more of you're work...
Sparks chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
That was too sad! Couldn't you have made Q get her better or something? Couldn't you have got them to come after her? I hate it when you make Kathryn diw! I just can't imagine a world without Captain Kathryn Janeway of the Federation Starship Voyager! I know, I'm a loony, not being able to draw a line between fact anf fiction, but why does she have to be dead! Oh please, make her live again? I'll stop writing weird reviews?
Meredith Tomoko chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
SkywalkerChild chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
WAAAAAH! I wanted Q to save the day!
Chani chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
Beautiful and sad...sniffles...You always write beautifully, this is what I call angst ! :D

Anyway, keep on doing the great job! I'll be waiting for your next fic
Kate Anderson chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
Wow..wow..I'm not usually a big fan of angst, but this was superb! Great job with getting inside Kathryn's head, I think that's exactly how she'd react if she was ever faced with a situation such as that.
Lanna chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
Good story!
LadyChakotay chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
OMG! Now that is angst! Thank you, my friend, for feeding my soul with that story. I have been a bit down of late, and that misery was wonderfully soothing. You capture my beloved Janeway so well in this story, the pride and pain she feels constantly. I am your biggest fan. Get published already!
survak chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
That was beautiful I think I will make you my second favourite author after ladychakotay herself

well done loved it