Reviews for Pearl Reflections
Jenna chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Aww, that was so cute. and the last sentence "pearls were Lorelai" gave me shivers. this is so adorable! Looking forward to more amazing stuff from u!
KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
BEAUTIFUL! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I love Christopher and Lorelai too! I thought I was the only one! Thanks for writing this! I mean really all of this JaveJunkie stuff is driving me insane! I needed this!
Blondie chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
I loved this fanfic too (I just reviewed your other GG one)! I only found one thing that bothered me a little and that's only because I'm a crazy perfectionist. The sentence was: "He handed one of his credit cards to her, and as he was every time he bought something with them, was a little proud that he had good credit now, especially when he recalled the time he had been trying to buy Rory that dictionary, especially when he remembered Lorelai’s impressed expression when she realized he had straightened himself." It's a little too long and confusing, and u might want to rethink using especially 2 times in a that is the ONLY thing I found wrong. Overall it was great! I hope you write more!
Eowyn19 chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
awesome story!please, please keep 's really good!I am usually a javajunkie but this is a really good story!update!
maybesomeday8 chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Aww, this was so cute. I loved it!