Reviews for The Golden Snitch
Scrappy2017 chapter 30 . 2/24
Does NOBODY finisher stories nowadays. I know you guys wrote them a couple years back, but still. I WOULD like to know the ending.
-Scrappy2017
YaGirlMo chapter 26 . 12/17/2016
Also not really feeling a homophobic Ron. Realistic but displeasing lol.
YaGirlMo chapter 30 . 12/17/2016
Okay honey what the fuck. How can you keave it at a CLIFFHANGER?! Update please!
New Fan chapter 30 . 12/10/2016
TBC?
At the last chapter? Really? I was seriously hooked! I find the characters extremely interesting, and the relationship portrayed here with Harry and Draco, well, interesting as well!
To be honest, I'm not much of a fan of the Harry Potter Series, having never gotten the chance to read or watch the movies, but I have a very strong feeling that such is soon about to change.
I merely wandered into this fanfiction, for the writing style was recommended to me, I did not ever expect to find it so interesting.
Congratulations, you just made another fan...
One who will be expecting an update soon enough...
HecateMist chapter 30 . 10/2/2016
Eh.. Author-chan? Where are you? You don't seem the type to leave something undone... Yet this story hasn't been updated in twelve years! How?! Are you okay? Are you dead? You're not dead, are you? Don't be dead!
HecateMist chapter 15 . 10/2/2016
Harry! You can't just do that! Aren't supposed to be learning how to stop the Dark Lord?!
Ugh, boys...

When did Tom Riddle write a book, anyhow? And who did he get to publish it? So many questions... *sighs* Oh, well. Until next time.
ashyysvitkona chapter 30 . 5/15/2016
Oh my gosh! Please continue this story! I love it so much so far and I'd hate to never get to read the end!
Encore19 chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
Harry being disturbed by death threatening Malfoy? It all seems like its trying to be obvious that he has feelings he can't hide... mixed with the common 'I'm only gay for you' plot device based on how it's being delivered...
Encore19 chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Argh! I don't know how I feel about this! At first I was squeeing so much cause this seemed exactly like what I wanted to read! And then Draco called Harry a cheap slut? That's so out of character. And then this whole erection wrestling thing seemed out of character too. Draco would never publically blow Harry a kiss. I suppose I'll keep reading to see how it goes though... your descriptiveness is good.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/26/2015
I love Dean here with every fiber of my being.
skyeza chapter 30 . 12/10/2015
Please continue writing this amazing story, I truly enjoyed every minute of reading it. I truly hope that you continue updating this, I'm definitely interested in finding out what happens next. I think you have done a fantastic job so far. I have to admit that I truly believe that this is one of my favorites. I really hope Draco will be fine, and tells Harry whats wrong with him. Please complete the story.
Rowling's Daughter chapter 30 . 9/23/2015
Finish it please!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Well this is yet another story starting out good.. I really like your stories... so worth the read!
Inu Tashiro p chapter 30 . 7/9/2015
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Beautiful fic, good luck wherever you are Michael Serpent, you certainly deserve it, and rest in peace.
1,677 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »