Reviews for The Golden Snitch
Tagicheartbreak chapter 1 . 8/16
Well this is yet another story starting out good.. I really like your stories... so worth the read!
Inu Tashiro p chapter 30 . 7/9
Please update
Beautiful fic, good luck wherever you are Michael Serpent, you certainly deserve it, and rest in peace.
BigBossandScorpius chapter 30 . 2/9
Hello Michael, I read on your bio earlier that you had died of an illness quite awhile ago. I love your stories (Although I know you'll never see this) You had such talent, your stories and the plot were magnificent and I wish that you were still with us to complete your stories, yet unfortunately you are not. It's okay though, just know that there will be people who miss you and your stories. :) Goodbye
allysdrea chapter 30 . 10/11/2014
You MUST update this, it is an amazing story.
KuraraOkumura chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Hell knows I've never really shipped Drarry. I've read any number of fics on them, and I've never managed to get the hang of them. Yet for some reason, this one chapter has made me consider them together. Well done!

I don't know if you're still around or not, since this was last updated in 2004, but you should get a beta. I deal with people who write in English when it's not their first langauge on a daily basis, so it's obvious to me that English is not your first language; it shows in grammatical and structural mistakes.
aaaaaaaahh noooo chapter 25 . 6/13/2014
Ginny's name is Ginevera Weasley (fyi)
British Gal chapter 18 . 6/13/2014
Hi :D
I'm loving your story, and although I'm not a beta, I have one spelling error that is constant that you should fix: you write through as trough.
Thats it, otherwise, it's amazing!
cztelnik chapter 30 . 5/29/2014
Insane as Dumbledore, ridiculous humor...and completely slapstick plot - I can't believe I read the whole thing and wish it had more chapters. Story must have an Imperious charm on it, Obviously!
Grace chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
It makes me writhe and cringe in times where the main character is talking to themselves. I get all self conscious and nervous, thinking they'll get caught. *shudder* this is written beautifully by the way 3
GHRS chapter 30 . 3/17/2014
Amazing! Please finish!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/25/2013
wow I really want to read more. snape drinking tea somehow I really couldn't find it in myself to stop laughing hope u get chapter 31 soon will be waiting.
kaleidodance chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
ho...I was so trapped...I wanted it to end happyli
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 24 . 8/27/2013
I have to stop reading this. This story has quite a bit of potential but it is my honest opinion that you need to pay closer attention to your work. I can understand the excitement of wanting to post the chapter you just finished writing but revision of your own work is super important. There are inconsistencies with verb tenses, common sayings that are misused or weirdly phrased and sometimes very bizarrely written sentences that I had to rewrite in my head.
I'm not trying to insult or anything, clearly a lot of people have really enjoyed this story of yours. It could use some work is all. You need to pay attention to your own plot, earlier in the story Ron had his own room as head boy but in this chapter he was in the dorms. Not to mention you make your own characters rather confusing, one second Ron is completely prepared to change his own sexuality for Harry and the next he's abandoning him to the Dementors, or dropping him the moment he realizes it's Draco he was dating. I'm not saying that Ron should stick by Harry when he's with Draco, it's your story and your decision, but you have to leave hints that that will be the case. He seemed only mildly alarmed when it was a Slythering Harry was interested in, if you want him to abandon his friend then your should have had that moment be the beginning of the break between them.
Another one is the situation between Hermione and Ginny, again it is your choice if you want R/Hr to split but it has to make sense. One second they are practicing kissing for Ron/Ginny's future bf's sake and the next they are together. There needs to be more continuity in your characters mind sets, obviously you can have them change their minds as much as you want, life is uncertain and people are fickle. But I reiterate, it has to make sense.
The most obvious one to me though was Draco and Harry's reactions to one another. They clearly are supposed to be fighting their urges and willing to hurt each other a bit to get their way but you can't have them lovesick and sobbing over their loss but at the same time want them to be considered hard hearted. Again I say there has to be some continuity.
The most important thing I can say is REVISE. Be prepared to read a chapter through several times before you post it. Get it betaed, sure, but you have to do that work yourself. An outside observer can only change so much without feeling like they are overstepping boundaries. This is your work and you should make it your best.
I'm sorry if this seems harsh, I just really wanted you to know what I think. I don't think I'm above you or anything, a lot of my writing needs a lot of work as well. I'm currently revising a story I wrote years ago to make it more worthwhile.
I did like this story, in a vague sense, I just couldn't quite put up with some things any longer. Good luck with your future works.
Also, be careful when you put something in bold or italics that you change it back when you are done with it. Many of these chapters went in to italics for a thought and then stayed there until the chapter was over. It is a little bothersome.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
So I've been reading this story straight for hours and it is now very ate, which means actually kind of early, and I work in a few hours and need sleep so I'm stopping for now... I'm not gonna lie, I have my issues with your writing sometimes, the way things are worded, your choice of descriptors and the like. But the plot so far has kept me going, which is a little surprising, so well done. And thanks for the, so far entertaining read!
1,665 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »