Reviews for The Golden Snitch
HecateMist chapter 30 . 10/2
Eh.. Author-chan? Where are you? You don't seem the type to leave something undone... Yet this story hasn't been updated in twelve years! How?! Are you okay? Are you dead? You're not dead, are you? Don't be dead!
HecateMist chapter 15 . 10/2
Harry! You can't just do that! Aren't supposed to be learning how to stop the Dark Lord?!
Ugh, boys...

When did Tom Riddle write a book, anyhow? And who did he get to publish it? So many questions... *sighs* Oh, well. Until next time.
ashyysvitkona chapter 30 . 5/15
Oh my gosh! Please continue this story! I love it so much so far and I'd hate to never get to read the end!
Encore19 chapter 2 . 3/26
Harry being disturbed by death threatening Malfoy? It all seems like its trying to be obvious that he has feelings he can't hide... mixed with the common 'I'm only gay for you' plot device based on how it's being delivered...
Encore19 chapter 1 . 3/26
Argh! I don't know how I feel about this! At first I was squeeing so much cause this seemed exactly like what I wanted to read! And then Draco called Harry a cheap slut? That's so out of character. And then this whole erection wrestling thing seemed out of character too. Draco would never publically blow Harry a kiss. I suppose I'll keep reading to see how it goes though... your descriptiveness is good.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/26/2015
I love Dean here with every fiber of my being.
skyeza chapter 30 . 12/10/2015
Please continue writing this amazing story, I truly enjoyed every minute of reading it. I truly hope that you continue updating this, I'm definitely interested in finding out what happens next. I think you have done a fantastic job so far. I have to admit that I truly believe that this is one of my favorites. I really hope Draco will be fine, and tells Harry whats wrong with him. Please complete the story.
Rowling's Daughter chapter 30 . 9/23/2015
Finish it please!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Well this is yet another story starting out good.. I really like your stories... so worth the read!
Inu Tashiro p chapter 30 . 7/9/2015
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Beautiful fic, good luck wherever you are Michael Serpent, you certainly deserve it, and rest in peace.
BigBossandScorpius chapter 30 . 2/9/2015
Hello Michael, I read on your bio earlier that you had died of an illness quite awhile ago. I love your stories (Although I know you'll never see this) You had such talent, your stories and the plot were magnificent and I wish that you were still with us to complete your stories, yet unfortunately you are not. It's okay though, just know that there will be people who miss you and your stories. :) Goodbye
allysdrea chapter 30 . 10/11/2014
You MUST update this, it is an amazing story.
KuraraOkumura chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Hell knows I've never really shipped Drarry. I've read any number of fics on them, and I've never managed to get the hang of them. Yet for some reason, this one chapter has made me consider them together. Well done!

I don't know if you're still around or not, since this was last updated in 2004, but you should get a beta. I deal with people who write in English when it's not their first langauge on a daily basis, so it's obvious to me that English is not your first language; it shows in grammatical and structural mistakes.
aaaaaaaahh noooo chapter 25 . 6/13/2014
Ginny's name is Ginevera Weasley (fyi)
1,673 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »