Reviews for A Psychological Profile of Akane Tendo
Dwitysh chapter 2 . 1/27
Galeophobia is the fear of Sharks, from the ancient greek word Galeos, meaning dogfish, which is a type of small shark. Ailurophobia is the fear of cats, derived from the ancient greek ailouros meaning cat.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 1/19
cool.
roco3272 chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
galeophobia - fear of sharks
ailurophobia - fear of cats
Winter's Folly chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Lovely.
Reikson chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Fear of cats is ailurophobia.
rockon5002 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Galeophobia: An abnormally large and persistent fear of sharks. Sufferers from this phobia experience anxiety even though they may be safe on a boat or in an aquarium or on a beach. Hollywood films depicting sharks as calculating, vengeful diabolical monsters have no doubt enkindled the fear of sharks in many persons. So have validated reports of sharks venturing into rivers and lakes.

"Galeophobia" is derived from the Greek words "galeos" (shark with markings resembling those on a weasel) and "phobos" (fear). "Galeophobia" is also sometimes used as alternate term for ailurophobia, fear of cats, because the Greek word "galeos" is derived from "galee," a Greek meaning "polecat" and "weasel."
authority02 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Um, I'm pretty sure that canonly Akane is a nice girl to everyone except for Ranma and perverts.

Perverts because they attack her and stuff, and Ranma because she's being tsundere-ey and emotionally unstable from being insulted constantly by someone she likes.
Faria Lyton chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
So... any chance of reviving this fossil? :P
Faria Lyton chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Huh? Galeophobic? Since when is Ranma afraid of sharks?
solitare chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Who beat you in character bashing? I'll tell you. "Harry Potter and the Champion's Champion" by "DriftWood1965". The Ron bashing is the worst I've ever seen and it probably bashes everyone except Harry and Hermione, but it is hilarious.
goku90504 chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
your right they would not go together as is but i could see ranma and akane working out if only akane would grow up a little

believe me if anyone knows the difference a little growing up can have i do

i had temper problems almost as bad as akane when i was younger (not with the same focus mind you but i was fairly violent in my youth) then a few years ago i just stopped being so angry all the time sure i still get angry now and then but nothing like the volcanic rage i used to have when i was younger
Dangrus1 chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
Ailurophobia is a type of specific phobia. It is a persistent, irrational fear of cats.[1] It comes from the Greek αἴλουρος (aílouros), "cat" and φόβος (phóbos), "fear". A synonym is galeophobia, from the Greek γαλῆ (galê), meaning "polecat" or "weasel".

Just so you know in case some one brings up that more standard title seen in fanfiction, by the way as always a well thought logical plot. It makes wading through some of the bad fiction on this site worth it.
fan-rei chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
"Images of a small black pig and a naked farm girl had faded" lucky ranma...

“Projectile Pubis” are a little too much for me.
Ganheim chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That was _extremely_ funny. Even better, I couldn't find any technical errors in it, even after a second read through. Characterization was good (even if it wasn't in the Parody category, which gives additional 'fudging room'), and it's nice and concise without being character-bashing.
Blood-Foxs-Revenge chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
Great story. I would love for more Ranma enjoying his time off.