Reviews for Half My Soul
Aqua Blue chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Aww, how cute! I can just imagine how they look as children and how they are at the end of the story. Loved the last line.

*Aqua Blue
imelda72 chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
SOB! That was a beautiful story-both parts, i mean-and so sweet. What a great premise. I do think that Half my Heart was somewhat better than this second part, but I really liked their confessions of love to each other. Sigh. Really, really good.
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
*goes all weepy* That...*sniffle*...was..the.. *sniffle*..most...beaut...*sniffle*...iful.. story i have...*sniffle*...ever rea...*sniffle* ...d. Aw, now you got me all emotional. Wonderful story very inspiring. Good job!
Chiharu-Chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
One word. Awesome.
AngelGirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
You are a really good writer the story made me cry which is really surprising.I read a few stories that made me believe it actully happended yours is one of them I hope you write !
lipstickandbruises chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
ok... *wipes tears away*... just needed to gather myself. that was such a good fic. i absolutely loved it. the whole thing with the tear and the two halves of pendant... *bursts into fresh tears*... i need to go watch every romantic movie i own now...
canvaskite chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
the story was so are a great writer
Drych chapter 1 . 4/19/2003

I was the one who sent the email to asking about the sequel of your fic from . Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it. Hey, honestly you're really a wonderful author and you had great ideas. Would you please tell me some of the titles of your works pls..I might actually want to read it especially if the ship is D/G. Thanks a bunch
silverkaze chapter 1 . 3/23/2003

) nice~ makes pple want to cry. )
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
So sweet. one of the sweetest things I've ever read, actually! I loved it, and I was just incredibly amazed by the ending! I was long waiting for the rest of "Half of a Heart" and now it was worth it. The development of Ginny and Draco's feelings were really well-written, and I just loved how you put everything together, making it flow so smoothly. Please write more Ginny/Draco!
what used to be meemee chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
uwah~~ so sweet. so, so sweet.

Clarinet Girl Lyss chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Nice. It was a bit rushed, and jumped around a bit, but it was good. I liked it. I can't get much done on my fics a lot of the time, since I'm still in high school, but when writing fics, my laptop is my best friend. I write in school and nobody knows what I'm doing.

Slán go fóill (bye for now),

Clarinet Girl Lyss
Reven Eid chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
How beautyful :)
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
It doesn't suck!

It's good, got me crying, I'm not in the greatest moods right now, as you probably guessed.

Anyways, I hope there's a sequel. Since it's such a great story
Angel-Hiragizawa32 chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Shot! I'm the first reviewer! :D

Dear Ekai-Ungson,

(I BET U NOE WHO KYTE IS) heehhe.. ekai-san, I love your fic and I love the depth of your piece. It is excellent!:D I wuff it soo much! It's a real extraodinary piece, well done. :D