Reviews for Lucky Ones
SmallLittleCagedBird chapter 14 . 10/23
What a great chapter! I always love reading this story! Continue soon!
Wow. Love this.
Jo chapter 14 . 10/23
33333333333
ladymoonscar chapter 14 . 10/22
i need Mori to scare Katsu, like, right now
little shit.
Thank you thank you thank you! Loved it as always! You stay safe as well. Take plenty of time for yourself.
moonlight46 chapter 14 . 10/22
Amazing new chapter! Mori is written great and in line with the character that I remember from the manga/anime. The feelings are slowly developing so it is natural from what I know of. Izzy oblivious-ness is fun and love it even if like Fumiko it can be frustrating.
Love how Honey teases her and so does her family. Finally know who is writing her those knows. I was suspecting him. It's great how protective Mori is of Izzy. No means no, and people should respect that.
Fumiko would make a great boss for their family company and it was nice to see where the idea came from. I cheered when Izzy punched Katsu in the face. I mean it should have been expected since she has 3 brothers and often smack the host club members. It felt great and I wish he'd realize that making her fear him is not necessary.

Looking forward to the next chapter! Stay safe!
Rogue Reader chapter 14 . 10/22
I love this chapter! I think it's funny how Mori is territorial over Izzy and yet oblivous to Izzy's feelings towards him as well.
alaia01 chapter 13 . 9/28
Ok, I’m thoroughly obsessed. Can’t wait for more!
sakuraddiction chapter 13 . 9/21
I was enamored with Izzy from the get-go, but her obliviousness is so damn relatable that I love her even more now LMAO I’m also really excited to see more of Mori’s reactions to all the attention she getting now~

Thank you for all your hard work!
DancesWithVulcans chapter 13 . 9/21
Ooooo he jelly XD love this amazing story so much XD
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 13 . 9/18
i’m not gonna lie sometime i’m that oblivious when it comes to guys lmao, if it’s not a straightforward way of flirting it Will go over my head, it isn’t until someone points it out that i’m like a deer in headlights which is funny cuz I read a crap tone of erotica lmao!

can’t wait for the next chapter
AmericanNidiot chapter 13 . 9/17
Mori is slowly prowling around Izzy like a caged tiger.
SmallLittleCagedBird chapter 13 . 9/17
So freaking good I missed this story heaps! Continue soon!
Jo chapter 13 . 9/16
I know but it's adorable at how she can be oblivious to certain things! I also love what's happening with Bera and Mori *heart eyes* their just too cute! 3333333333333333333333
akagami hime chan chapter 11 . 9/15
wtf now I'm kinda(high-key) hoping Fumiko inherits the company. Using her soft and ditzy appearance she's actually a Boss. Kyoya would be so impressed lol