Reviews for Lucky Ones
avengingweeb chapter 28 . 4/25
Best fic I've read to date, bera is amazingly written and consistent and their relationship grew so naturally. Really hope you continue this fic in the future .
SleepiPanda chapter 28 . 1/10
Her creepy cousin was totally watching them. Freaking weirdo.
HikaruHitachiin666 chapter 28 . 12/12/2021
Can't wait for another update. great story
neatfreak16 chapter 28 . 12/10/2021
Thank you the amazing update! Can't wait for the next one.
Almathia chapter 28 . 12/7/2021
Love it! I just read it all Over again!
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 28 . 12/7/2021
Why do you worry about Mori being Ooc it’s much needed ot so good to see personality from him! I swear this is the only fic that dose him justice! Just cuz it’s T now doesn't mean it can’t be M later lmao don’t mind me and my pervertness!

also since i live under a rock and am late to your well wishing, I hope you are doing better!
moonlight46 chapter 28 . 12/7/2021
Amazing and fun new chapter! Love how Izzy and her family are working things out and that her mom is going to see the grandpa. Mozzy is cute and intense (in a good way). Hisa's behavior is a little worrying and I hope she can be happy by the end as well. The Host Club are always a fun bunch to read and I agree there was little if anything about Mori by the author in the original works.

Looking forward to the next chapter! Take care!
Fingers crossed )
hopelesslyxendlessly chapter 28 . 12/7/2021
I adore the Izzy/Mori relationship in this chapter! They are so sweet and eager to explore. I also appreciate the fact that you made her and Honey and Haruhi bunnies. It really does tie in nicely to their conversation during the date. And more importantly, I think it's fantastic how realistic you've been making the family drama between Izzy and her family. Everyone's actions and speech are so realistic that it keeps reality suspended while reading. Thanks for the great chapter!
Jo chapter 28 . 12/7/2021
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh 333333333 I loved this and was that Katsu? 3333 I hope she stays safe!
starrat chapter 28 . 12/6/2021
I loved it looking forward to the next chapter
Cass chapter 27 . 12/5/2021
I think we need that lemon ;) great chapter !
Guest chapter 27 . 11/29/2021
I can't wait for the next chapter! Sending good vibes
Jo chapter 27 . 11/1/2021
This was gorgeous and I forgot to say *hugs* Get well soon and take care and look after yourself! 3333333333333333333333333
Jo chapter 26 . 11/1/2021
Aww this was so beautiful and gorgeous! 333333333333333
Kyoki no Megami chapter 27 . 11/1/2021
Well I wouldn't complain about a little citrus flavor..
That aside - I hope her family will properly meet him before traveling back home!
Now, I'll keep this short because I have a thesis to write haha
Hope you continue soon!