Reviews for Some Things Never Sleep
IggyTheNugget chapter 51 . 5/4
Oh ho look at Peter being all chivalrous with the car door. Love that. Lol.
Kariel13 chapter 5 . 3/16
Okay i get it now and wow this is well written.
Kariel13 chapter 1 . 3/16
So confused. Margot is Peggy’s name and she had a son with Steve, and thats obviously Steven Rogers Jr.’s dad… but the little girl’s mom is Margot?
WhEdgy chapter 6 . 1/21
it's doctor/mommy Sabine 3333
Trinster05 chapter 69 . 1/7
Hey! I just wanted to say that this is probably my favorite fanfic ever I mean this is like my 12th time reading it. But I just wanted to ask something, idk if you know much about the enneagram or any personality stuff but if you don’t I think you should seriously consider looking at the enneagram 8 because I think Emma is the perfect example of an unbalanced/unhealthy 8. I myself am an 8 and see A LOT of similarities in the way me and Emma think and react. Her need for constant control, not wanting to be under anybodys else’s manipulation, her fear of rejection from the people she loves, and her difficulty opening up and expressing her emotions are all things that are enneagram 8 that I myself struggle with. I’m also constantly told I come on “too strong” or am “too much”. Ok sorry for rambling I just think you should check it out!
Feathersblue17 chapter 92 . 1/2
OMG I loved this story so much. I normally don't like slow burn I always just want to get straight to the good stuff but I really liked how you gave Emma such a fleshed out background. also normally I get bored by stories that are super long but your writing kept me captivated with a really amazing story. I can't wait to read more of your work!
eyelashh1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2021
This is cringe
LGSgotTaken chapter 9 . 12/21/2021
Damn, Tony really called Emma "Hit-Girl"... Nice reference there
Grayson Clarke chapter 50 . 11/8/2021
I'm not trying to diminish the story or anything, but Agent Rogers going undercover seems WAY impossible given who he is
Grayson Clarke chapter 1 . 11/2/2021
Well since Steve had a kid with Peggy, while it's not incest, that'd still be weird.
TutuMega chapter 39 . 10/20/2021
The last part was absolutely hilarious
wolfievv chapter 39 . 10/1/2021
...i would totally watch a jane and darcy show
Guest chapter 65 . 8/27/2021
I want this kind of sweet relationship… T-T
fifibaz chapter 79 . 6/29/2021
idk how much i like peter, i get that he’s protective of Emma but the fact that he thinks he has a right to dictate what she does is awful
ReidsLittleGenius213 chapter 1 . 5/28/2021
Guess who?! ME. I'm back. I don't know why, but I literally haven't been able to get this story out of my head for the past couple of days, so I went into my Favorite FanFics folder in my bookmarks and whipped this bad boy out to re-read. Yes. I have a folder of my favorite fanfictions - and there are only 19 in there. THIS is the only Peter Parker one. So, here I am again. Hi 3
2,300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »