Reviews for Within the Shelter of the Night
Aries Zodiac chapter 3 . 5/26/2006
Good story, lovely writing. I particularlyliked the very last line, sad ending but very well written.
Tyler Logan chapter 3 . 5/6/2005
That was quite possibly one of the most beautiful stories that I have ever read. My brother died last year, and I was unable to be where he lived when he passed, but I always dream that our conversation, had I been there, would have gone something like that. So, I sit here writing this with tears streaming down my face, but also feeling like finally I am at peace with not being there and with the path that life can sometimes lead you down. Thank you for sharing this story.
Matteic chapter 3 . 2/14/2005
It's sad.

(what did you expect me to say?)
Sorcerer12 chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
Sad... But well written. You should write more about Greg! And anyway, it's nice to see that there are others here back home who love Greg!
Sneaky chapter 3 . 2/13/2004
Amazing. Its appalling that you have so few reviews for Masquerade, and Shelter of the night. As these are THE best Greg stories I have ever read. I hope you continue as you have real talent as opposed most of the writers on (you know its true- there is so much crap to sort through. A Story like yours is a real gem. I also like the fact that is is not excessively drawn out or over the top angsty.
sparkycola1 chapter 3 . 12/18/2003
wel, they say that drama isn't when the actors cry but when the audience cry and that certainly applies here. Greg may not have cried, but i did. Which only proves what a fantastic writer you are. But what about the others? oh well, i can see why you'd end it at that moment. Thanks for a great fic and long live greg angst!
Chemystical chapter 3 . 11/29/2003
This is beautiful. I love it. You must keep writing :D
x
csifan1 chapter 3 . 11/3/2003
More like this is so touching and personal and the human caring aspect is so overwhelming.

Henrika chapter 3 . 10/29/2003
Well, that was just incredibly sad. Are you going to do a follow-up piece? Keep writing!
Morrolan chapter 3 . 10/25/2003
Sad. So sad. I'm still crying...poor Greg.
Angelic Hooligan chapter 3 . 9/24/2003
Egads, that was wonderful. I love Greg-centris fics. Especially angsty ones like this one. Good job. Keep it up.
Beth chapter 3 . 9/8/2003
That was absolutely beautiful! I'm all teary now - great job!

B
moondancercat chapter 3 . 5/18/2003
Wow... excellent. I've started to see the side of Greg that's not so perfectly optimistic on the show, and I like his character as the more 3D type. This story also gives him that extra characterization, and I really love it. Excellent job, and would it help you write a sequel if I asked very nicely? Or should I send my pack of ravenous wolves to your door to encourage you? ;)
Vanima Nwalmaer chapter 3 . 5/17/2003
This is really good! I didn't see this till after I read ur other one. Great fic. 2 thumbs up!
Brandywine421 chapter 3 . 4/18/2003
*sniffle*...so sad, but so good...*sniffle* -great fic, glad you finished it. hope to read more of your stuff, you've got a way with pulling on the heartstrings.