Reviews for Skin Deep
JulieToo chapter 21 . 7/15
Edward is so naked and fumbling and vulnerable! So different than the usual swaggering “king of the hill” high school Edward. Every time he opens his mouth, amazing insights pour out. Or vomit!
Maplestyle chapter 21 . 7/15
Poor Edward that didn’t go well.
misskrista chapter 21 . 7/15
Finally have had time to catch up! Boy did I miss this story thanks for the update looking forward to more
trisha63 chapter 21 . 7/14
Oh I have missed your chapter updates for this fascinating story so much! I laughed ridiculously hard from the beginning to the ending of this fluffy chapter. Charlie can be extremely intimidating and he knows it, uses it like he is the Closer in a high crime investigation. I bet he could've had Edward singing like a canary and losing every last one of his body functions in no time flat! LOL Great writing, as always gal, and hilarious too! Take care, Trisha :}
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 20 . 7/14
I loved the Chapter. Meeting the dad can be nerve wrecking for anyone. Charlie was a hoot... Bella is adorably sweet and caring. I love how Bella and Edward balance each other out. I especially love Edwards internal battle and conclusions, they are hilarious. I laughed so hard in this chapter. I can't wait to read more on Alice and Jasper, especially Bella and Edward, YOU ROCK! Narcie
cullenmeadow chapter 21 . 7/14
So funny, I mean nerve wracking for E, but goodness me Charlie did make it funny! Thanks for update :)
lsvllchc chapter 21 . 7/14
Thank you for the update!
Reinbeau chapter 3 . 7/14
How sick is he?
amogle chapter 21 . 7/14
Loved it can’t wait for more
jule2 chapter 21 . 7/13
Wow. Hilarious.
Make A Choice chapter 21 . 7/13
Love it! Can’t wait for more!
betty.p.dixon.3 chapter 21 . 7/13
This was the best! I am telling you that his internal monologues are epic! Love it!
Lisalouise chapter 21 . 7/13
That was too funny! I actually laughed out loud while reading.
Thanks for writing,
Lisa...Gail Cullen
Romana973 chapter 21 . 7/13
Thanks for a great update!
Vegirl chapter 21 . 7/13
Just wanna day this story is really awesome and so accurate. My little brother is 18 and suffers from epilepsy. All the symptoms and sensations are so perfectly described, I even read him some of it and he was impressed. So cool, good work!
1,682 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »