Reviews for Skin Deep
cullensrule chapter 47 . 4/18
Thank you for the great ending to this story. Sasha is wonderful a great new member of team Edward.
cullensrule chapter 45 . 4/18
Poor Edward.
cullensrule chapter 43 . 4/18
I remember hen my daughter was having seizures (a total of four) how scary they were to watch and get stand by. The diabetes was to blame somehow but we never found the reason and just as mysteriously as they started, they ended just the same way. But I always hold my breath in August and February that was seven years ago.
cullensrule chapter 42 . 4/18
I am a mother of a diabetic daughter. She was diagnosed at seven years old. These were things that we faced as we learned about this disease. Why me? I am different from everyone. Made her vulnerable when there is a party at school and she couldn't eat what they had or brining her own party snack. At first birthday parties were a nightmare but we figure it out. Her friends before pretty much stayed her friends and she picked up more as she grew up. Edward is lucky he had separated from his old group of friends because I don't think they would be there for him and wouldn't understand his true life.
cullensrule chapter 38 . 4/17
Oh my God! Run for help Bella.
cullensrule chapter 22 . 4/15
Bella wins the bet thankfully Edward knows how to lie.
cullensrule chapter 21 . 4/15
Charlie's line just classic.
DMBSJB18 chapter 5 . 3/15
Even with E’s “explanation” as to why he is the way he is, he’s absolutely still a terrible bully who literally took pics of half naked girls in the locker room? That’s absolutely terrible. Like go to jail terrible.
tanyaleigh chapter 47 . 2/5
Amazing story I loved it! And Sasha's sex howl was the perfect light note to end it on. Thanks for sharing your story with us : )
Such an amazing history! Thanks for sharing!
Dollybigmomma chapter 29 . 1/11
Rose is a bitch, but I get why she would be mad, especially not knowing the reason Edward needs said babysitter. BTW, your "first time" description assumed the typical Twilight fan fic fallacy that the virginal hymen that's broken upon first penetration is way up inside the vaginal canal. It's not (head shake with an eye roll). The hymen is a thin membrane, usually with a small hole or cluster of holes to allow fluids to pass, that stretches over the EXTERIOR OPENING of the vaginal canal. The minute a finger or penis pushes hard enough against it, THAT'S when the "cherry pop" happens, not after he's already halfway in! For many women, it's already been broken before they ever have sex due to tampon use, self-exploration, or accidental trauma to the area. The pain upon intercourse for them is usually just initial deep stretching of the vagina and surrounding tissues. Look it up.
Elle Whitecap chapter 47 . 12/4/2020
Good story. Bella was so devoted and loyal. I’m glad they were able to go to college, I wondered how they would negotiate that.
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 47 . 10/21/2020
Terrific! Thank you!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/18/2020
Why exactly does anyone feel sorry for Assward?
xyz789 chapter 47 . 10/19/2020
I loved this. Thank you for writing this story!
3,706 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »