Reviews for Skin Deep
xyz789 chapter 47 . 10/19/2020
I loved this. Thank you for writing this story!
HildysBrassHat chapter 47 . 10/10/2020
Such a wonderful story, and your epilogue gave all needed closure to know their future would be more that just bright! Thank you for sharing your talent!
harkie5 chapter 47 . 9/17/2020
This is my second time reading this story and it’s still just as good! Make that awesome! Thank you!
Axellelia3 chapter 47 . 7/19/2020
I love this story... This is a good life story and you show all the goods that true friends can do... I hope you’ll continue to share your stories
NKubie chapter 24 . 7/18/2020
I was cleaning up my email folders and realized that I never reviewed this chapter. Shame on me! However, it did give me to opportunity to reread. Never a bad thing. ;)

As difficult as things were for Edward, and about to get worse, this was a sweet reprieve. Really makes me appreciate all that Bella did for Edward, and how much Emmett cares for his brother.

Thank you for sharing your words and amazing talent! Sorry we didn't get to see each other in June, but hopefully next year. Miss you, girl!

Stay safe and well!
xo
Nan
dreamthief19 chapter 47 . 7/17/2020
Very unique story, I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing!
Shamara chapter 47 . 7/16/2020
This story is amazing, it had a little bit of everything in it, to keep you thoroughly entertained.
carlizzlestreetlight chapter 47 . 5/29/2020
This story was fantastic! You’re a great writer and story teller. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/6/2020
Edward don't only have epilepsy/seizure disorder , he's sick in the head too.
Isao84 chapter 47 . 5/7/2020
Aw! Lol! That was a great story! Loved everything! Thank you for your words
Mickster chapter 14 . 4/26/2020
Ok I have completely immersed myself back in Fanfic since we are all sheltering in place and it’s 12:42 Sunday night/Monday morning and when Esme walked in on Edward, I laughed so loud I woke my husband up. THEN, when Emmett caught him I laughed so loudly that one of my kids (who sleep in separate bedrooms across the hall) told my other kids to “quit laughing so loud or he will go tell mom.” This story is so well-written, few (if any!) grammar or spelling mistakes, and even though I am worried the end will be sad, it is a great escape from the reality that is our crazy world right now. Thank you so very much for leaving your awesome work up here so that I may enjoy it, years later in a crazy pandemic. Micki
Annazonie chapter 47 . 4/18/2020
Great story! Thank you! LOVED the epilogue!
trisha63 chapter 47 . 4/4/2020
I am so sorry it has taken forever to review but I had advanced cataract surgery on both eyes in February and with all of the crazy eye drops for two months I can finally see fairly well. This was such a wonderful story and I absolutely loved this epilogue. Sasha is priceless and her dedication to her owner is lovely, but I'm quite sure annoying to Bella! LOL Glad Emmett is along for the ride too, and hope Kate turns out to be the love of his life as that evil heifer Rosalie sure wasn't! A future take on Edward and Bella's life would be fantastic, and so would a baby, or two, maybe even a puppy for Sasha. Take care and stay safe, Trisha :}
misskrista chapter 47 . 4/3/2020
I took a fanfiction break just before this epi was posted and I'm finally ready to come back! This was an amazing end to a wonderful story! I'm sad to see it end as I think most of us became very invested in these two. Looking forward to more stories though. Thank you!
Rebadams7 chapter 47 . 3/30/2020
What a wonderful place to set them off on!
R