Reviews for Skin Deep
TexasTwilight77 chapter 12 . 3/13/2020
Awwww, that was smooth. Telling her he needs his energy for their date.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 11 . 3/13/2020
Annnd now the hormones have entered the game...lol, I love it!
TexasTwilight77 chapter 10 . 3/13/2020
Aww, he doesn't realize what his feelings are yet. Silly clueless boy.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 9 . 3/13/2020
That was a big step for Edward to take, I just wish the reason behind it was less selfish.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 8 . 3/13/2020
Bella is actually a real sweetheart. I mean that's just my opinion.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 7 . 3/13/2020
So it's obvious that Bella is going to fall hard. I mean, just seeing small glimpses of how Edward really is would definitely draw anybody in!
TexasTwilight77 chapter 6 . 3/13/2020
Ugh, I know Emmett is only looking out for his brother but come on! Not the best way to go about things.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 5 . 3/13/2020
Absolutely loved hearing from Edward! I cannot even begin to imagine how it feels to live with something like that. Great chapter!
TexasTwilight77 chapter 4 . 3/13/2020
Wow
TexasTwilight77 chapter 4 . 3/13/2020
And now I feel dumb! Lol, I guess I missed the 3 in front on the reviews. But I guess I can feel vindicated for you in knowing you do have the reviews.️ Anywho...wow! This changes a lot of how you see him but at the same time makes you question other things that he does.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 3 . 3/13/2020
There were so many theories I had as to why Edward didn't jump in...but I was shocked that Jasper did. I hoped it was just to break it up in general.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 2 . 3/13/2020
Honestly, I have to admit I wasn't vibing on Edward in this chapter...but I have faith!
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 3/13/2020
So...I started reading this lil gem a few days back. Absolutely love it! I cannot understand why you have so few reviews on it. It's well written and just plain ol amazing! So, I'm leaving some words...and probably some smileys (when I get lazy) because you need to push the 1000 mark on this. So far I'm on chapter 15 so I'll do the smiley thing till I catch up. Anybody reading this review I suggest you do the same!
HappyEndingLover chapter 47 . 3/13/2020
Great story so glad I found it!
Guest chapter 47 . 3/10/2020