Reviews for his empire of dirt
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/5
Very well written story! It was descriptive, had character development and everyone was always in character, and had a well developed plot. I feel like many fics involving characters getting de-aged have a good start, but the rest of the fic kind of derails and usually doesn't even get finished.

Yours was clearly thought out to the smallest detail and I loved how you made everything connect. For example, I thought the intro of Betty was sweet but I never thought she would become important to the plot. By the way, I'm usually not a fan of OC's but I really liked her and Jason's relationship with her.

Jason was really cool in this fic and I loved the way that you portrayed him- he has his faults but he is a good person. I also loved his relationship with Richie and how their relationship was like what Dick was for Bruce- a light to the darkness. Also, my heart broke a couple of times throughout the fic, along with several other emotons. I think the worst though was when Bruce gave Jason the news about Dick at the end, but it was definitely a relief at the end. Thank you for writing this story and it was a true joy reading it.
AgentMorganB-006 chapter 11 . 3/19
Ever consider doing a sequel? One of my favs. Such a good story. Poor Jason being put through all these feels...
;) did a great job
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh. My. Gosh. I don’t think i have ever loved a story as much as i love this one. You did an absolutely amazing job with this and i am in love! Great work!
Another Local Dreamer chapter 11 . 10/10/2017
This is so good! One of the best age reversal Batfams I've read!
V chapter 6 . 9/6/2017
I read this whole story and honestly it was really well written, thoughtful and creative. Thank you for sharing it. :D
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2017
Loved this story so much!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/13/2017
Omg this story was so cute! Poor Jason though, he really loved "Richie". Amazing story and I hope you write another one soon :)
San child of the wolves chapter 11 . 7/12/2017
Oh my god, this was great! This entire story and all the chapters leading up to this were amazing! I really enjoyed reading this. I'll certainly be re-reading this in the future. Also this story is awesome, it should totally have more reviews!

Thanks so much for writing it and posting it here for us to read.
Rye Scop chapter 11 . 7/11/2017
I loved this story, and your writing and the depth in your storytelling are just fantastic! I wouldn't mind reading more of your stories in the futurehint hint)*.
Savy160 chapter 11 . 7/11/2017
You honesty deserve more reviews. This story is amazing and so well written. The characters are spot on and absolutely perfect. I can't wait to see what you do next :)
Echoes 01 chapter 11 . 7/11/2017
Wow. That was amazing! You got me crying in several parts of the story. It was beautifully written and showed so much character development for Jason. I can't describe how much I loved this. I hope I'll be able to read more of your work soon. You are a very talented writer :)
Earth Magician chapter 11 . 7/11/2017
Loved the story. I just kind of always expected Bruce to tell Jason that he was well aware of how captivating and engaging Dick was as a child, as well as how difficult it was to not care for him. After all, Dick was the sunny child that opened up Bruce's heart and home to other children. Dick taught Bruce to love again, which perfectly parallels your story of him teaching Jason the same lesson.