Reviews for They are here
MJVictoria chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
Great missing scene! I wish they'd done something like this in S3...
Kirasum chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
I love your second chapter ;-)
Yes they can count on each other, even if they are arguing and having different opinions.
I really love how Athos is comforting here Porthos holding him and then both go down. Lol
Aramis must have been shocked.
So, here I really wish for a third chapter. I know you want to stick to the canon of series 3,
but I can see Aramis so easily disobeying Athos' order and checking on his friend's state of health.
It would have stopped some kind of trouble ...
Even a Captain must have the right to be checked over ... but no our dear Comte is so stubborn that he doesn't allow that Aramis is checking
on him. I wonder if d'Artagnan would have been around in this scene and Porthos not heavily wounded by this piece of wood in him ...
they would have insisted and asked Athos to check on him ;-)
Brilliant jo 3
Mountain Cat chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
I agree that series 3 needs a LOT of support to make it acceptable. Dear Lord! What WERE they thinking? Anyway, this is a nice missing scene. Thank you for filling in some of the gaps.
Greenlips24 chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
Perfection. Well done!
MusketeerAdventure chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
Nicely done! Too bad someone shut the door! Would love to know what d'Artagnan thinks of all this!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
wooow what an ending! so intense and you see their close bonds as ever
Coffeecup35 chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
Great update. Poor Porthos. Good to see him getting tended to by his brothers
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
Great pic, and thanks for the second chapter. I hope you do more. Season 3 could use a lot of support, where scenes needed so much more. Thank you.
Beeblegirl chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
Oh please write more missing scenes like this. It was perfect. Thank you so much for keeping our boys alive for us in our imaginations, if only we could have more like this on our tv screens.
arduna chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
I think it's Constance at the door, come to check on Porthos having seen the state d'Artagnan is in. Love that you're picking up the threads of this episode and hoping for more!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Both guys hurt and dont wanna tell anyone.. YYIIKKEESS! who came in?
GingietheSnap chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Porthos' feelings are beautifully expressed. There will be another chapter, correct?
MusketeerAdventure chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
I enjoyed this! Will you continue and perhaps have each musketeer come through that open door? I am interested to know who has just stepped in. Well done!
Kirasum chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Awesome!
I love your stories, but you know that.
Great idea to chose this scene. Porthos and Athos, caring for each other.
I adore how you bring Porthos' thoughts here to the point. I can feel their emotions, their thoughts and I can picture this so easily as another missing scene.
Thanks to your interpretation I want to watch this episode now again and I will dearly miss that they haven't put in this scene as well. ;-)
Well done. Looking forward to part 2.
beeblegirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
I do love these missing scenes. Was it Aramis at the door? I would have liked to have seen all their injuries following Grimauds attack addressed somehow but i suppose in the context of the tv show there isn't enough time. I know they did mention Athos' injured shoulder in the next episode but even that wasn't enough, Grimauds attack on him was particularly brutal. Is there another chapter to your fic to come?