Reviews for Save Yourself From Hell
Enigmas chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
please update! I really want to know what happens!
rock4ever chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
so good! won't you please continue? i'd love to see little grima have a friend.
phoenixlady chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
o,I agree w/ you-Brad Dourif is f *&%$# beautiful!
Fufu Gal chapter 2 . 6/28/2003
Hi there! I loved this fanfic. It's very nifty. The only advice I can give, is to watch that verb tense. Sometimes you drift from past to present. This is a great beginning to what I hope will be a long story. The dialogue is great and you can tell you really know the world you're writing about. More soon ok? :)
white raven chapter 2 . 5/22/2003
Very nice so far. I like your OC. She's sympathetic, but with a strong will and independent mind. I can see how Grima would be drawn to her.
white raven chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
This is lovely so far! Poor Grima. And Eothain is such a snot.

I'm very curious as to what happened to Grima's family.

Looking forward to reading the remainder.

By the way, I'm also a huge Snape and Grima fan. And I love both of the actors who have portrayed them, especially Alan Rickman.

If you wouldn't mind, take a moment to check out two stories that I have up. There is one for each of them. The HP story is a behemoth, already 31 chapters long. Don't know if you want to tackle that. However, I've just submitted Chapter 1 of a Grima fic. I'd appreciate your feedback on that one.
Warlady chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
I love your fanfiction!

Keep on writing, dear, I will try to review as often as I can.

By the way, thanks for your review of my fic, I never expected people would like to read about Grima.
Bloody Vixen chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
Hmm, this is quite a promising start. I hope that Selenya isn't a Mary Sue (sorry but lost of people hate that)...Yes I find that whenever I express my thoughts on Grima, people would give me this "are you serious?" look, sheesh the terrible prejudice of the world. I wanted to say that eventhough Grima's language is kind of "modern" I like it, hopefully in the future you would make the language more classic and would suit the mood.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
I really, really liked this. It's not easy to make people sympathise with Grima. Most readers label him as an evil character and want to know nothing more of him.

However, I think you've done a wonderful job here. Your writing is excellent and the comparison between Eothain/Grima speaks from many things.

Last but not least, the idea of little Grima reading about Gawain (yes, I know the tale), perhaps dreaming of the knight he could never be, brings another, more tender aspect of him into light.

Great work. I'll be back for more.
ArchArtistWriter chapter 2 . 3/21/2003
Oh, can't wait for more. This is very good. Hurry up!

Affectionately,

Flo.

PS The Pelinski's send their love!
ArchArtistWriter chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
This is fantastic. I love your writing style and can't wait to see what happens! I have to upload my own LOTR fic soon...

On I go to your next chapter... and thank you for your reviews!
artuta chapter 2 . 3/14/2003
This is getting good! Keep going!
Sharkey chapter 2 . 3/11/2003
This is a great start to a story, Lunatic. Please, please update soon, I will definitely continue reading.

PS: Thanks for reviewing my fic "Breaking the Ice of a Serpents Heart" (Zieta), glad to hear you're enjoying it and if you're still interested, chapters 3 and 4 are now up.
Anna-Salem chapter 2 . 3/7/2003
Great job! Someone who shares intrests with Grima. That's a neat idea.

Anna
Rachel GardnerGrima's Girl chapter 2 . 3/7/2003
This was a great second chapter! I liked Grima's dialogue, absolutely spot on and also quite an interesting relationship with the girl. I'm curious as to how this will turn out!