Reviews for There's an American in the Dungeons!
MortalCoils chapter 32 . 5/12/2020
This book was awesome. I'm immediately diving into the 2nd one. And I just have to say, if you ever decide to write your own book, (I truly hope you do), shoot me a message as I would love to buy/read it; I really do love your writing style.
ashspence3 chapter 32 . 2/14/2020
Holy crap, what a ride. I'm so glad I came across your story. I devoured the story in half a day and can't wait to dive in to the next one. I love the world that you've created and Liam, just, wow, what an amazing character!

Best line in the book, “Must be imported.” (Fred and George about Liam not being an owl). It had me literally laughing out loud.

I'm glad to see a “Theo” centered story. He's one of my favorites and there aren't a lot of good fanfics focused on him.

Love your writing!
bauers374 chapter 2 . 1/25/2020
Huh, I wonder if Goldstein is a distant relletive of LianGoldstein was Queenie and Tina's last-name after all
bauers374 chapter 1 . 1/25/2020
Huh, so if Americans say No-maj instead of Muggle, What would their term for Muggleborn be?
keemitthefeog chapter 32 . 12/17/2018
Loved this, cant wait to start the sequel! Very nice job with a transfer student situation- turned out very organic and lovely
November-Clouds-One-and-Only chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
I nearly screamed when I read the words Ms. KOWALSKI. I love FBWTFT
dreamflower02 chapter 32 . 12/4/2017
Brilliant! I almost passed this one by, since usually an American OFC can indicate a Mary Sue. But Liam is not one of those. She's a well-written three dimensional character.

I loved her connections to Fantastc Beasts. It's the first HP story I've seen to make such clever use of FB.

I do hope we will see more of Lian. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2017
This. Freaking. Sorting hat song. MADE MY DAy
wolf XD chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
I hope when I'm reading I'm not pronouncing lian's name wrong
JayBat chapter 32 . 10/6/2017
"Then you must be a good one." Yeah.

Of course, I want more Lian and Theo, but this is a wonderful chapter. The Draco/Daphne/Theo dialog, the letter (Daphne thinks Jason is hot, nice), all really well done.

Following the author, hoping for more, wishing you the best.
g chapter 32 . 10/6/2017
I LOVE! will there be a part two?
Curse.Doll chapter 32 . 10/6/2017
Please tell me you'll be making a sequel
JayBat chapter 31 . 10/4/2017
You can make it, Lian, you can make it, Theo.

Terrific battle chapter.
G chapter 31 . 10/3/2017
I LOVE THIS STORY! I really just want to find out at the moment what happened to Theo? I'm soooo excited for the next update !
Son of Whitebeard chapter 29 . 9/19/2017