Reviews for A New Life
Vlalaxix13579 chapter 5 . 2/22
I really enjoyed this story so far. I'm sorry about your mother, my dad passed when I was twelve, so I know how it feels. Take all the time you need to heal.
Shinigami Clara chapter 5 . 2/2
I’m sorry for your loss. We, the readers, will be here waiting patiently for your return so take your time.
silvermagic210 chapter 1 . 1/31
take as long as you need hun I've been there
Nia chapter 5 . 1/19
sorry for your lose
QuestionAllTheFandoms chapter 5 . 12/19/2017
Take as long as you need, as the audience we don't know how you exactly feel but we will tell you to take as much time to recover
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2017
I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope this dark time passes.
Adri
mythrica chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.
Natni Hakifays chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Take as much time you need. Losing someone is hard but with time it will get easier. Just remember that your mother may be gone physically but her memories stays as long as you remember all the good times you shared with her. We, readers will be here if you need us.
Abigaming chapter 5 . 11/13/2017
I am praying for both you, and your mother. Have hope that things will get better and know we're all here for you.
Fawkes Flame chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
I'm sorry für your loss and take all the time you need. I know how hard the loss of a parent can be. my father passt five years ago and sometimes I am overcome by emotions when I remember things about him or now when Christmas is just around the corner. It gets better but the pain will never go away.
I like the story and I hope you'll find the strength to continue!
sorry for my bad English and grammar but I'm German and this is not my native tongue...
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 5 . 11/3/2017
I known the loss of losing a mom. After 3yrs it is still not easy. I wish you well. Remember to take care of your self too. Take all the time you need before coming back to the story.

BlackRose
YaoiLovinKitsune chapter 5 . 10/24/2017
Prayers for your ma. And I love the story so once you're ready I can't wait for the next chapter! Update as soon as you're ready!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2017
don't worry about updating - your wellbeing is what is most important right now. as readers we are content to wait patiently. you will know when your ready to start back up again, and get that irresistible to write things down.
crim grin chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
I am so sorry to here about your mum. I would like to ask if your alright, but it seems like a stupid question that you have most likely been ask to much already. So instead I'll say I hope it gets better soon and that you remember all the good times and moments you shared. Take all the time you need.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 5 . 10/2/2017
I am so very sorry for you and your families loss. I lost my mother to a sudden illness back in March so I feel your pain. The pain never goes away but it does get mostly manageable. Take as long as you need and don't feel guilty either. Whether it's a month from now or a year from now. Doing something familiar helped me but there are times also where it made me feel worse. You just do what's best for you.
AKF