Reviews for A New Life
Trisha85 chapter 6 . 6/16
More please
mattcun chapter 6 . 6/13
i cant wait to see the next chapter
Sky318 chapter 6 . 6/13
Please the continuation
Thhe ship of Harry is Lucifer?
I love this ship
mnbvc chapter 6 . 6/3
great, thanks. more please ;)
917brat chapter 6 . 6/1
I so want to read more of this and I really hope that you keep this up. So please update again soon because I would love to see just what you are going to have happen next.
Thefriendyouhate chapter 6 . 5/31
Hey I hope your doing okay I read your author note. I really enjoy this story and I hope you keep writing
nerdfortherandom chapter 6 . 5/6
This is a great fic! I’m excited to read more!
xTCatxx chapter 6 . 5/1
Please please continue please
xTCatxx chapter 1 . 4/30
Ooooohh he doesn't know that he has a little brother Sammy so that means his the middle kid ok hehehe can't wait for more
hannimyers chapter 6 . 4/27
If you are still looking for a beta, I would be interested in learning more about what you are looking for. I am familiar with both Supernatural and HP and am American born and raised. I just happened across this story and really hope that you do continue on with it. Though I may not know you or your family, I do understand the sudden loss of a parent, especially at a young age. I wish you and your family the best through your hard time, and hope that you can find some solace as time passes.
ShadowLady89 chapter 6 . 4/23
i am waiting for you. Update soon
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 6 . 4/18
Update sssssssssoon luved it
Charlie0925 chapter 6 . 4/17
Gosh, I am LOVING THIS FIC and so, so happy that I found it! I truly cannot wait to read more! ;o)
wildtrance chapter 6 . 4/17
This should prove interesting.
Dobby and Padfoot chapter 6 . 4/9
This story is really great. I just found it, and I'm glad you're back to writing. Thanks for a wonderful story. Excited for whenever you next update. :)