Reviews for Consequences
GingietheSnap chapter 11 . 2/27
I hope you get some suggestions. My mind is a blank right now. However, I'm so glad to see your post. I had lost hope of ever reading the conclusion to this wonderful story.
bubzchoc chapter 10 . 9/29/2018
Great story
Hpfan chapter 10 . 7/14/2018
I loved it ! Please continue ! I cant wait for anne and aramis's reunion !
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 10 . 5/18/2018
Whoaaaaa! Thank goodness she knows what to do
GingietheSnap chapter 10 . 5/18/2018
Many thanks for the two new chapters. Aramis is free of Grimaud but not yet truly rescued. The story is coded as “completed” so imagine my major disappointment when I found this is not the case. I understand how busy you are but please try to wrap this up. We Aramis lovers are dying out here.
enjoyedit chapter 8 . 10/4/2017
Oh man... great chapter, but you're leaving us like this! Read back a couple of chapters, just to refresh. Thank you.
Deana chapter 8 . 10/4/2017
Wow!
Jmp chapter 8 . 10/4/2017
They know he is alive! Louis must face what he has done and poor Aramis given all the love and care he needs.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 8 . 10/4/2017
Grimaud is such a toad! Feel so bad for Aramis right now.. So goes the battle goes on and who is his angel? Adell?
GingietheSnap chapter 8 . 10/4/2017
You know, you ARE evil as a writer of Aramis whump - and that can be a very good thing. ;-)

I must admit I was on the verge of tears as I finished this last chapter. Athos' observances about how Aramis looked were heartbreaking. Needless to say, I can't wait until you post another chapter (or more).
Issai chapter 8 . 10/4/2017
The last review was mine. I didn't see it had logged me out :/
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2017
Finally! I hope he'll survive. Not only the Queen and the Dauphin need him. His brothers won't bear to lose him again...
Fleuramis chapter 8 . 10/4/2017
Oh, wow! What a cliffhanger! Poor, poor Aramis! And he was so full of joy that his brothers found him, and they feel the same way. You wouldn't have him die in this, would you? Please don't keep us in suspense for long! Love this story!
Issai chapter 7 . 9/11/2017
They are late... but even if they cannot save him he won't die alone and forgotten...
GingietheSnap chapter 7 . 9/6/2017
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!