Reviews for The Union
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2020
This story is written very well, the plot is unique, the character development is amazing.

I hate it. The fact that Hamilton doesn’t hold big enough of a grudge, large enough suspicion towards the people who KIDNAPPED him, forced him to stay, really really really pulls my strings.
bookworm4eva'n'eva chapter 24 . 6/11/2020
Please, please, please continue!
weirdtheaterchild chapter 23 . 2/21/2020
Ok I know I already commented but I love the Adventure Time easter egg! It's Marcy's song!:)
weirdtheaterchild chapter 14 . 2/21/2020
"Right, well, Hamilton was, of course, drugged off his ass, so he wasn't really thinking...straight...and he...yeah..." I don't know if this was supposed to be a pun/play on words but I found it really funny! Also this story is amazing! I'm very addicted to it!
Philidosia chapter 24 . 7/22/2019
Is it bad that I have a fan fiction for this fanfiction? The plot is great the way they act is great, the story is great, everything is amazing.
Philidosia chapter 12 . 7/22/2019
Of course Jefferson is a third.
Pegleg chapter 23 . 1/16/2019
PEGGY PEGGY PEGGY PEGGY PEGGY PEGGY PEGGY ahh why why why you are a good person and gorgeous girl PEGGY ahh why why why?
SheSaysInParentheses chapter 23 . 1/10/2019
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg I NEED YOU TO UPDATE. LIKE. STAT.
this story is so good, like...woah. the lams is amazing, the sisters are amazing, the union thingy is amazing, just all of it is amazing. and it helps that you write really well.

so please update.

so i don't die.

my life is in your hands. think about that.

lol no pressure tho

xxstella
Guest chapter 11 . 1/1/2019
I actually cried ps pls hamliza
Guest chapter 8 . 1/1/2019
I am so hamliza nicely written but a was starting to think of laurance as a mentor
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2019
Amazing can you make it hamliza and Lauren's sad
Queenbookerly chapter 23 . 12/4/2018
YAY
FightMeFrenchFry chapter 22 . 10/29/2018
NOOOOOOOOOO MY BABYYYYYYY YU ARE AN EVIL PERSON! HE BETTER BE OK
Queenbookerly chapter 22 . 10/24/2018
EXCUSE ME DONT MEAN TO BE RUDE BUT THIS IS NOT ALLOWED IT IS CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT
Queenbookerly chapter 7 . 10/24/2018