Reviews for A Bit of Blackened Fate
MorgantheFae chapter 31 . 12/13/2021
I hadn't thought about this fic for a long time, but it's still a lot of fun! Nice to hear from you again.
danielpheonix chapter 1 . 6/4/2021
does MC's name mean white dragon?
MorgantheFae chapter 30 . 2/5/2020
I thought it was funny when Judal just gulped down the chunk of raw magic, but making out under the influence of magic doesn’t seem like the best idea to me. I mean, there’s using magic for /fun/, but i’m a bit wary when it doesn’t seem like they’re in control of their actions. At least nothing bad has happened yet.
MorgantheFae chapter 29 . 12/30/2019
I didn’t welcome you back last chapter; sorry about that! I am happy to see your writing again, in a fandom i’m familiar with.
I’m having a thought here, after seeing the way Judal was watching Gyokuen in this chapter. I’m not sure how to put it into words, but what if … she’s somehow linked to whatever’s going on with the black-eyed children? I mean, if they’re drawn to Judal’s shop because of Hakuryuu coming into his magic…
Guest chapter 29 . 12/8/2019
Good to see the bois again lol. Looking forward to the next chapter.
MorgantheFae chapter 27 . 12/10/2018
Hey, early December is technically still autumn! Don’t worry about it! *casually ignores the fact that i was starting to wonder* I struggle with updates and finishing stuff by the time i want to as well. Welcome back.
Turns out i’d forgotten how much i love these two. I really enjoyed Judal’s “I wanna go, i love having you drive me around to stupid places.” This chapter was incredibly fun.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/6/2018
Welcome back! I really wanted Judal to stay over night
MorgantheFae chapter 25 . 1/11/2018
I’m a bit late, but happy birthday! I love Judal’s policy on returns. I’d kinda like to hear him tell that to this woman, although it was fun watching her and Hakuryuu try and talk their way around each other.
And Judal’s cooking disaster was so cute. I like it even better not knowing what precisely happened. And “I don’t /want/ to see your kitchen.” Knowing Judal, he made a huge mess, including getting some kind of sauce on the ceiling. But he’s so cute trying to be romantic.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/9/2018
Happy Birthday! This was a cute chapter!
Assassia chapter 1 . 1/8/2018
Oh and I forgot to add. I hope you soon unveil some of Judals past! How old is he really. Is he 100% human or Hakuryuu just thinks so but isn’t exactly right? How did he get the shop? So many questions! I hope you plan to answer some of them in the following chapters! 3
Assassia chapter 25 . 1/8/2018
Happy Birthday! Boiii it was so cute! You seriously deserve so many more follows! Please, never ever leave This fic. It’s brilliant! I love it so much. It’s clever And really interesting but in like Non nonchalant kind of way. I don’t know how to explain, but I hope you understand! It’s so down to earth but not in the way that I fell kind of second hand embarrassment for the characters. Okay I should stop now because I really don’t know how to express what I’m feeling XD but to conclude, ITS GREAT! PLEASE KEEP GOING! And once again HALPY BIRTHDAY!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/21/2017
AHHHHHHH! Relationship progression! I love it sooo much!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
i love this omg the writing is so good & funny
MorgantheFae chapter 22 . 12/13/2017
Atta boy, Hakuryuu. If someone lent /me/ a magic key like that, you can bet i’d be keeping it too.
MorgantheFae chapter 21 . 12/12/2017
Aw, helpful Judal is a cranky Judal. He’s great, as always. I love how Hakuryuu is letting more of his asshole side show around Alibaba. Either Judal’s rubbing off on him, or he’s really frustrated with how troublesome Alibaba is being. I like how you write Cassim, too.