Reviews for The Forgotten Past
Do pickle chapter 4 . 5/10
This is very good I love how your great with charedtor and how you developed and detail please write more
FivePhoenix chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
psycoticdemon127 chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
This seems like a good story but you've haven't finished it. I mean like what has Magneto done to Kurt? Why dose he want Kurt? I love the fact that Kurt is now evil but I really wish that you would finish the story.
Iris Musicia chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
Wot? WOT? THAT'S how you end a story? It's horrible! What did you do to Kurt? He sounds awful- I mean, really, MATRIX? Pfft, I officially un-like this story . . . way to kill an awesome story. Meh. Seven years untouched . . . doubtful you'll do anything on it . . . so live an' forget, right? Right.
Iris Musicia chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Good chapter! I know asking questions in a review is pointless really, but why would Magneto want Kurt . . . ? I love the way you've written Sabertooth, really nonchalant and just ready for action . . . though I can't quite say the same for Gambit; he seems a little . . . off . . . in my mind. Better job than I could do anyways. I also like the way- excuse my lateness with this comment, it belonged in chapter one- you use ALL the X-Men, not just two or three (I'm a guilty hypocrite). I also like the length of your chapters, they're a good long length. :)
Iris Musicia chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
OOOOh, tension! I think the bone-sticking-out-of-leg is a little overkill, but hey, we're fanfiction authors, we have the right to be overdramatic, eh? The meeting scene with Mr. Sefton is really realistically written; I can just SEE the smile on Amanda's face. Great job.
Iris Musicia chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
O. M. G. I was laughing my socks off the whole way through! I almost choked to death on the Monty Python and the unladen swallow part! Apart from spelling and grammar errors, this story is really good- though I would like to point out that "verdammt" has two m's, no n's. Ha ha, leave it to me to correct spelling of German cursewords . . . !

Great, great read. Can't wait for more!
TailzofDarkLight chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
oh...evil Kurt! _ ahaha! please update again soon.
Niwaki chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
I like this it's interesting to say the least so please keep updating

maybe you should begin rereading the chapters before posting them sometimes it's hard to figure out what you mean especially in the earlier chapters
niwa-chan chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
That was awesome!
c chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Hm. To be honest, I haven't seen a lot of episodes of the X-Men. But Nightcrawler/Kurt is my favorite character. So, update, please!
boo56 chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
update plz:)
wildcatppf chapter 4 . 4/12/2007
sounds really good but PLEASE PLEASE let kurt go back to being good, please!
MarzBunni chapter 4 . 11/3/2006
I like your story a whole lot. Your writing style is better than most too. The plot is wonderful... What would be funderful would be if people updated more often. hint hint. please update? (gives puppy dog eyes) Pwease?
Elphpirate chapter 4 . 12/31/2005
Wow! what a cool story line! I love Kurt! Please update soon!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »