Reviews for Starting from a Desire
technodude458 chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
ah this story never fails to make me smile
ezok chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
This fic should have been name "Heart's Desire". Pity I wasn't around when you posted that on spacebattles to suggest the name. that aside, good story Kuro, keep up the good work.
Hellsender chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
This is awesome, by the way. I was waiting for someone to finally do a OOO x DxD crossover since these two are like peas and carrots. I'm kinda surprised that Issei didn't get mortally wounded and Ankh had to possess him like before.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
And then Raynare was swept away by charisma of the utterly plain boy who was the closest some one from Japan can legally get to a Harem King.
Kaizer Daozang chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
That was fun. I like how his yummy Kidnapped girls for him, got defeated, and yet the girls still became his harem in the end. Yummies are apparently the best kaijins now since they can get you not one, but THREE girlfriends. Still, this was a weird yet enjoyable story.
PanickingNoob94 chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Well that was...something? XD Still the meeting between Hyoudo Issei and Hino Eiji huh? Awesome X3.
Dragon Rider 66 chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
hey, you're back. nice to see your work again; neat one shot here, really liked it.

sorry for asking this if you don't like it or something along those lines I think, but any chance your 'pawn' story will be updated anytime soon? I really want to know what happens next.
the Composcreator chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Great story. But...couldn't you have at least used names from other anime for the girls? Kind of hard for me to imagine that last part with the three girlfriends