Reviews for The Day He Came Home
WE Need an ending.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
Where is the ending?
KellyEliz chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
Ahhhhh please please please please please please please please! Finish! I gotta know what's gonna happen! It's a great story so you should finish!:)
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Are you gonna finish it?
Funkyicecube chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
OMG! I LOVE THIS FIC! YOU REALLY NEED TO UPDATE IT!
nightmareshinigami chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
I love it. MORE PLEASE!
chakitattyla2h8 chapter 5 . 6/5/2006
AH..IT SAYS TBC..IT HAS BEEN TWO YEARS..

COME ONE I KNO YOU WANNA FINISH THIS..PLEASE FIND TIME TO FINISH THIS STORY..I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR GOOD LO/RO FICS ALL DAY..(haha i'm determined)and at first i was a little skeptical about reading it was 5 chapters..BUT YOU HAVE PULLED ME IN AND I AM ENJOYING THE SLOW ATTRACTION THAT IS GROWING BETWEEN THEM..COME ON YA KNO YOU WANNA CONTINUE..the story is funny, interesting, and is set up very very nicely..not too much adult stuff yet not too pre-teeny..just in the middle...ME LIKEY ALOT_

SO CONTINUE..

YA GURL..chakitattyla2h8_
ShadowCree chapter 5 . 5/31/2006
Great story.
EsmeCullenRoxmySox chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY!
henred5 chapter 5 . 12/3/2005
dat horrible sabertooth...i hope wolverine kicks his but!

henred5
jackie chapter 5 . 8/26/2005
PLEASE PLEASE
Ebony L chapter 5 . 8/16/2005
Hey don't stop now itz just getting good!LOL! hurry up an update!
PolkA DoT OboE chapter 5 . 7/11/2005
How could you stop writing! And just leave us like that?huh? huh? you've got to update please!
lacroix chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
Please continue with this story!

You can't just leave us hanging here like this... not with Sabretooth having Ro now, omg. He wants her for his own, huh? After all, she still owes him a scream, heh :)

Please update...
Redhead2 chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
Ok, that was September and this is February. You can't leave us hanging much longer. This is a good story. Please keep it going.