Reviews for The Day He Came Home
Finally maybe Logan will realize he has feelings for Ororo. Sabertooth is going to get what he has coming to him in the form of a very mad Wolverine I hope.
Finishing soon, write more about Storm& Wolverine a.k.a. Ororo& Logan.
Hope he is not going to play with Storm's feelings, if he does he will get a lighting bolt in the ass. Good chapter.
Wonder why she's mad at you,think about man.
normal for Wolverine to ask about that bitch Jean first. Storm is so much more a woman for Wolverine
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
When will we get to read the rest, can't leave us hangin.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
update
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
finish the story yet.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
WE Need an ending.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
Where is the ending?
KellyEliz chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
Ahhhhh please please please please please please please please! Finish! I gotta know what's gonna happen! It's a great story so you should finish!:)
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Are you gonna finish it?
Funkyicecube chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
OMG! I LOVE THIS FIC! YOU REALLY NEED TO UPDATE IT!
nightmareshinigami chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
I love it. MORE PLEASE!
chakitattyla2h8 chapter 5 . 6/5/2006
AH..IT SAYS TBC..IT HAS BEEN TWO YEARS..

COME ONE I KNO YOU WANNA FINISH THIS..PLEASE FIND TIME TO FINISH THIS STORY..I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR GOOD LO/RO FICS ALL DAY..(haha i'm determined)and at first i was a little skeptical about reading it was 5 chapters..BUT YOU HAVE PULLED ME IN AND I AM ENJOYING THE SLOW ATTRACTION THAT IS GROWING BETWEEN THEM..COME ON YA KNO YOU WANNA CONTINUE..the story is funny, interesting, and is set up very very nicely..not too much adult stuff yet not too pre-teeny..just in the middle...ME LIKEY ALOT_

SO CONTINUE..