Reviews for Russian Roulette
StolenKiss32 chapter 2 . 11/30/2018
I am laughing my are off! This is too good!
PeterPanfan13 chapter 7 . 10/25/2018
I'm so happy to see another chapter of this! I lived Tooth and Pitch's stories and cavity wait to see tgey others(especial Bunny)!
Crossover Junkie chapter 7 . 10/24/2018
This has the potential to turn out better for them all in the long run. You know the whole walking a mile in another person's shoes type thing. There's this Doctor on youtube named Doctor Zubin Damania (Zdogg MD) who talks about how it would be good if all healthcare workers could just do each other's job for a day to facilitate understanding. One of the things he did was create a music video called In Da Lab as a tribute to Medical Laboratory Scientists and Lab Technicians. There were all these comments that were like, "Thank you! People either don't know we exist or they have no clue as to what we do!" He also did a video talking about pharmacists (Pharmacy: Like the DMV Only Slower?) that shows that pharmacy is more than counting pills and slapping a label on the bottle. So yeah, this kind of reminded me of that. Though to be fair to doctors, I have also heard that this can be a problem between different physician specialties as well. (Why do Anesthesiologists/ Anesthetists rarely feature in shows about surgeons, and why are so many of the depictions unflattering?)
anielsen33326 chapter 7 . 10/22/2018
Yay this is getting good. Who are you moving on to next? Bunny and Jack?
XinterestingX chapter 7 . 10/22/2018
What an interesting chapter! I am really wondering why Sandy didn’t think anything about leaving Tooth to those mermaids, there’s obviusly somethihg wrong with them... l ike how it all got back to Tooth learning somthing about herself though. And Pitch. Everyhing that has to do with Pitch is welcome XD
Sumi-Sprite chapter 7 . 10/21/2018
*BITING MY HANDS* AAAHHHH I'm so glad I'm able to see this updated so quickly after the night prior (or day/evening in your case).
I still love this so much, I need to go back and reread the chapters both for fun and to check and see how things were rearranged!
I cannot wait to see more, and I sincerely hope to see Val and Pat again soon! Keep up the amazing work Papers, and feel free to message me whenever you need help or just want to chat! 3

~Sumi
Crossover Junkie chapter 6 . 5/19/2018
I like Patrick's and Valentina's dynamic. I am curious to see what happens next.
bluefrostyy chapter 6 . 5/18/2018
DDUUUDEEE I WAS IN CLASS WHEN I SAW YOU UPDATED AND I WAS LIKE OMG! AND I ALMOST SHRIEKED OUT LOUD!
oh pitch always the drama queen *sigh* i see he knows the coordinates of the teeth xD i want hin to slip once and die of embarassment xDddd
PeterPanfan13 chapter 5 . 12/8/2017
Great story and awesome idea! I can't wait to see where it goes!
Skyress1 chapter 5 . 11/14/2017
Is North actually being serious...? Wow, never thought I'd see the day.

Impassive Pitch - I should have seen that coming.

Man, I wish I could witness that. And the whole disembodied voice thing and disappearing and reappearing... that would be amazing...

Nice, idea Pitch. But you'll have to pay to fix that window if it breaks.

Ooh...ouch. You're not playing distant around me, or anyone else, anytime soon Pitch, I can guarantee you that. *Shudders*

Oh, that's just sad. Be polite to your guests, Jamie. I'm sure you can do better than me. Or I was... apparently not.

Oh... well done, Jack. You've done it again. Although, I don't recall seeing it disappear anywhere else in this story. Or maybe that's just my memory. Has as many holes as swiss cheese. Now all you have to do is find the book, this spell and whatever else is necessary. Should be easy enough... right? If Pitch cooperate. Who am I kidding? That's not going to happen. I think his patience is thin enough as it is.
bluefrostyy chapter 5 . 11/13/2017
Oh god! Why isnt the book there!
Was it taken!?
I want Manny to have a word in this! Be like...The hell?
Hahahah it would be so funny xD
Poor Jack, it must be horrible to know Jamie was afraid of him :(
WinterCrystal1009 chapter 5 . 11/13/2017
Wow, never knew Pitch could be so SAVAGE lmao. Also, ofc Jack enjoys shadow traveling, he's Jack Frost. He makes anything fun, gosh. I'm just officially afraid for all of them and yeah, ughhhhhhh! Most likely the Oni stole the book and only MiM knows what they'll do. So much awesomeness I swear!
Crossover Junkie chapter 5 . 11/13/2017
Ya know, Pitch's remark of Jamie's model not being to scale highly amused me :-D Of course the book is gone. Things would be too easy if it was not.
Ugly-Duckling123 chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
(Before reading, only going by the summary)
PLEASE...! Let this be a con on MLP Magical Mystery Cure!
Skyress1 chapter 4 . 10/10/2017
Ah, looks like Valentina exists in two alternate worlds. The alterations to her character are rather interesting.

Patrick? Oh, yeah, I think I've read one of Sumi Sprite's stories were this little grump features. I would have thought he would have called Sandy a little golden sh*t, not a t*rd, though it doesn't surprise me that he knows a few insults. I assume he was talking about Sandy there, right till the point where he mentioned 'Black', in reference to Pitch(?).

Oh, I've searched up Oni the moment he showed up. Probably would have won an award for anime-styled jump-scare of the year, that one. He'd better turn out nasty. Or else their's no swaying Pitch. I mean, he himself doesn't have much love for the 'brats' as it is.

Why do they always come in sevens!? Gah! Damn you, religion. No offence. And the seven sins are just so similar to each other that they may just be the same darn thing... as well as greed. Never mind. I'll just focus on the rest of the story instead. After all, I still want to find out how things are working out with the Guardians ( Pitch) right now. XD This'll be worth the wait.

Asides from that last bit that was because of no fault of yours vexing, this chapter was pretty good. (I mean, the colours and their representative sins were first thought up with the dolts from some 2000 years ago.) Some of it was relatively original too since I don't remember meeting an Oni in any story on .
I suppose it's fair though, pride and loud-mouthed behaviour go together very well.