Reviews for Russian Roulette
Crossover Junkie chapter 4 . 10/9/2017
So, Valentina in this universe is the daughter of Cupid. Interesting. You know, in Heroes of Olympus Nico di Angelo, the demigod son of Hades meets Cupid. He is the first god that Nico is shown to be visibly terrified of. This is because he can force you to admit your true feelings as well as make you feel great desire for someone. He is very beautiful, but is said to have a devilish personality.

"Oh, did you expect me to play fair? I am the god of love. I am never fair." Cupid-House of Hades.
bluefrostyy chapter 4 . 10/9/2017
This is perfect dude *_*
Love it
Im so excited for Patrick and Val to find the guardians and laughing their asses off!
I need more panicking Pitch in the next chapter xD
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2017
Wait wait. Hold on a minute.
Pitch said "godless world", right?
Excuse you?
Skyress1 chapter 3 . 9/11/2017
Poor Bunny... *Laughs and cries hysterically*
Th-this... this is not the expected outcome... oh ha ha ha ha ha ha...
F-for a t-t-terrible thing, this is hilarious!

Neat words Pitch... but this is going to backfire on you... but I'm sure you already expected that. It normally does.

Um... language...? I mean, I would be shocked to end up covered in feathers the next time I woke up too, but maybe not this much...

Glorified chicken... you know, if this ever gets sorted out, Jack'll be the first to remind you of the day you became this "glorified" chicken, Pitch. Yeah, pretty, glorified chicken. I wonder what Sophie would have said to all of this. *Giggles*

Well, he's got a point. This isn't exactly a nudist site.

Bunny, admit it, it's a cloak. You're the rabbit that stands on two yet doesn't - even for the purpose of emergencies - wear clothing. And has no manners, whatsoever. Besides, the way you say it, sounds like you hate Tasmania.

Hmm... are you trying to create a new theme for Halloween Pitch, or is this a bad attempt at making people cooperate with you?

Jack... whatever you're thinking, this may not end up well. A bit like that book...
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2017
Now, you have just achieved plot mastership to me.
I Can't Wait!

LOL Bet you it must have been hilarious to write it all, 'cause it is to read it!
bluefrostyy chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
"Crikey, you guys look shocking" what happened to freaks?!
GOD THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY GOLLLLLDDDDDD PURE GOLD DUDE WOW IM SO DYING RN GOOOODDDDDDD AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
WHY DOESNT HE CARE OF HIS TEETH!?
OMG I love Pitch so much IM dying xD
Crossover Junkie chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
Poor Jack. He now has to deal with voices in his head. I think eventually it will cause him to be a little unhinged.
Sumi-Sprite chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
ASDFGHFDSASDFG Even after reading parts of this over the course of its creation, I still get so excited seeing it turning out in its completion!
AAHHHH Papers! Why you gotta leave us haaannnggggiiiinnngg? SOB.
I fricken love this, and I am so grateful someone so talented picked up one of my prompts! I can hardly wait to see more! Keep up the good work hun! 3
adorestories chapter 2 . 8/16/2017
I love the idea, I can't wait to see where you take it
A chapter 2 . 8/14/2017
Like it... please update soon!
Crossover Junkie chapter 2 . 7/30/2017
I always imagined that Pitch developed an almost supernatural danger sense. It is a bit of a head canon of mine that the reason why the Guardians have never been able to completely defeat him is because Pitch is unusually good at knowing when to get the hell out of dodge. It is not perfect, but that is made up for with his capability to find different ways of surviving.
Skyress1 chapter 2 . 7/30/2017
Fae? I mean, I know what a fae, is thank you very much (at least I think I do), but I never thought of that description.

Literally his biggest set back, don't you think? Especially with North included *snickers*.

Well, you did mention once that he was a beautifully vain bastard, but honestly? I don't think caring about your looks is a sign of vanity. Pride sounds a little more precise, in this case. Because scary things can posses elegance and decent to good looks. I mean, you would be afraid of being pierced by a dagger, but if you looked at it closely, the design of the dagger might just be something to admire. Besides, he's right. There's nothing in the job description about looking grotesque.

Oh, dear. This is bad. No, this is terrible.

And dun dun daaaan...
bluefrostyy chapter 2 . 7/30/2017
HAHAHAAHAHAH THE CAGE FELL OVER HIMMMMMM HAHAHAHAAH poor him! Oh so Pitch KNEW what was happening?! Ouch having your powers go kaput from one moment to another
NEXT ONE NOWWWW
Go Outside chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
Great story so far! Looking forward to more. Thank you!
Skyress1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Spiders! (Sorry, too may "!'s"?)

Oh, can I have that too? A pen that can write by itself, man...

Oh... bugger.

"JAAACK!"

"WHY YOU LITTLE?!"

Well, I think you're gonna have to make a dash for it before they take out the pitchforks. Usually it's a favourite sport among humans who hate each other for no reason and want to prove that their enemy is something worse than they themselves.

Jack is in some very deep... er... sand... Oh, my glitterstick.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »