Reviews for A Game of Embers
I think the story premises is interesting but you go to far in having everyone in the school, staff and teachers, alike be so horrible and over the top.
englandrg124 chapter 1 . 6/26
Pls update sooooon
Roseheart37819 chapter 6 . 6/25
Ahh, Undertale! I remember spending like 6 hours watching someone play through it, got really sad at the end. I was only introduced to it by seeing my sister watch it, though, and she was almost halfway through so I missed the beginning. I'm guessing the dialogue you quoted was from the beginning, since I didn't get it?
And also, I really like this fanfiction. (I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before!) It's serious but still fun, and the plot isn't as simple as some other fanfictions I've read so that's fun too. Is it wrong to say my favorite moment so far has been watching Tatsuo strangle a bunch of girls? I'm sensing something is coming up though so I'm looking out for that too. :D
Love,
Roseheart37819
englandrg124 chapter 5 . 5/29
Please please please continue!
This is such an awesome story!
Rainy-Round chapter 4 . 5/24
Really liking this figured I'd leave a review
KugaYuuna chapter 3 . 4/15
I like where this is going. Keep up the good work
Hope10032 chapter 2 . 12/21/2017
Awesome story! I look forward to seeing what happens next! And about who Tamiko should be paired with, I’d have to go with Akashi. I think it would definitely make for an interesting plot.
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 2 . 8/2/2017
Very interesting plot you've got going here.
KugaYuuna chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Very interesting and has a lot of potential. Looking forward to the next chap