Reviews for Untitled
destinykeyblade chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
And I had the most awful hiccups last night. At least I didn't have a bunch of elves trying to help me with them! King of Mirkwood, I understand.
FabledWarrior chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
ha! that was amazing. i practically busted a gut. I'm not kidding. i'm really giggly. I got the hiccups too.
riptocs chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
i always drink and hold my breath for 20 seconds...at the same time lol
i wonder what he whispered to glindy
moribayashi chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
ahaha! so elf-lords are prone to hiccups, too. interesting.
wonder if balrogs are also prone to hiccups and how to cure it.. Xp

i like your story, wish i could find it sooner.
hope you'll find your writing muse back now that we have the hobbits playing in theatres. so far i haven't found any humorous story abt thorin oakenshield. :D
storminateacup7 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
One of the best stories ever! Epicoolawesome!
wingcat chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Here is a sugestion for the title. "Council of Hiccups".

or "Thrandil's Council of Hiccups".

what did Thrandil say to Glorfindel to give him the hiccups?

This story is very funny, and I like Glorfindel's idea, to scare Thrandil.
Joee1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I always loved this story. I just finished reading it for the millionth time and felt it was time to review. I almost wish that this was a TV show just so I could actually watch all the dignified elf lords trying to stand Thranduil on his head and making him drink water. Lol, that would definately be a sight to see. Brilliant )
mevie chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
(laughs so hard she turns purple) Oh that is SO funny! (pounds the ground) That is deffidently one of my favorite stories ever told. You are a GENIUS! And I totally know what you mean about hiccups. They are SUCH a pain.

(stops) Uh oh...(HIC)...you don't think that...(HIC)..oh no...the hiccups were contagious! GET ME OUT OF HERE! (drops review in slot and runs away as fast as she can)
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Hahahahahahahahaha...you're hilarious. When I got the hiccups, I tried drinking from the far end of the glass by tipping my head upside down. All the water fell into my nose and I nearly drowned. And can you guess how I finally got cured? I ignored it, and the hiccups went away. After all that! I think hiccup cures were made for your friend's amusement. Keep writing.
Maiden of Valinor chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
TO funny
kit chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
the last paragraph-pursued zealously

by helpful Elf-Lords- should have -(or so they thought)- at the end!i like it!
Olivia chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
hilarious!i like it! ;D
Starrarose chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
I like it!
Any chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
*LOL* Great! :) This was so funny! But, hey, what did Thranduil say to Glorfindel? I'd really like to know that! :) Great, great, great! :))
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
That was cute. I really liked it. hehehe sneaky lil elves! *grins* Great work! I really look forward to seeing more of your work in the future! *waves*
Later yo,