Reviews for A Bloody Black Rose Strangled By Weeds Of Destiny
PilotIsis chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
me:again all i will say is wow
PilotIsis chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
me:[speachless]...
Me chapter 4 . 1/1/2004
{laughs hysterically}
Oh my...
{laughs some more}
This is one of the best fanfic parodies...I'll be laughing for hours...
Rissa chapter 4 . 8/10/2003
Okay, I'm crackin' up here. I hope you post more. This is just too great and I'm going to be screaming "Brains" for weeks and weeks now! Thanx!
gauze chapter 4 . 7/26/2003
*sniff*

love love love love love love

you guys really need to write more!
Right Side chapter 4 . 7/22/2003
Oh, wow! I love the part with Legolas thinking about Aragorn when Arwen is talking to him! Comic Jenious! Oh, and I love Weird Al too, and it's so cool that you're making all these refrenses to him! Keep writing, because this is my favorite fic! And ignore all those people who flamed you because they didn't see the humor in it! They are just posers who wise they could write as well as you two can! And send my love to lil Albuck Jr! He sounds so Ki-ute!
Right Side chapter 3 . 7/14/2003
You guys just get better and better! I love the 'queer rock' thing! Your characterazation is awsome, and Aurora is such a cool character! Wonderful foreshadowing!
Right Side chapter 2 . 7/14/2003
Chappy two is awsome! Legolas is kinda slutty, I always knew it! And the Bom Tombadil thing is PURE jenius
Right Side chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Oh my GOD! This fic is BRILLIANT! DAMN I wish I could write like you guys! Tell Albuck Jr. I said hello! WRITE MORE SOON!
gauze chapter 3 . 6/16/2003
i forgot how much i love and miss this. you guys need to update. it's summer now.
Aeryn chapter 3 . 4/22/2003
This story is really cool, but you got a name wrong, it's Elrond, not Elron.

anyways, didn't Eowyn marry Faramir in the end?

It'll be funny to make Farmir a cruel barstard that coulden't care less about the death of his wife, and he screws around a lot with variouse hoars?

ah those pesky plot bunnies are at me again.

oh well

keep those chapters comin'

-Aeryn
LaDyWhItErOsE chapter 3 . 3/6/2003
i can't believe it! you guys have done it again! this is so super! this would make the best book ever (except for lotr!) if fanfics could be made into books! you guys are TOTALLY my idols!

poor frodo! sam should give him a kiss! *hugs frodo*

ps- you have the best OC's! they are so cool and original!
Asarin chapter 3 . 3/6/2003
OMFG! You guys do not cease to amaze me! OMG! This fic is so eff-ing kewl! Bom Tombadil, that is the most Kawaii-ist name ever! I'm going to name my child that! And OMG I would never guess that Frodo was gay! He is like the straightest guy in the movie! Gimli is so the gay one. OMG. LOL for life!
Draco's Girl chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
Oh chappy two is even better. i really like this fic keep writing.
Draco's Girl chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
I thought the fic was pretty damn funny. Lobkeet mwa. but, the reviews are even funnier than the actual fic!