Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Elisasuit chapter 4 . 9/12/2017
For some reason i picture her as Emma Stone with darker hair. Maybe she went to speak with Mrs Zabini, or Blaise. Interesting story! :)
Gilyflower chapter 4 . 8/22/2017
can't wait to see more of this
Siriuslyanerd chapter 4 . 8/2/2017
Where did she go?!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2017
Waiting for a new update. Maybe she went to her Aunt's place?
Chelsea always chapter 3 . 7/24/2017
Interesting chapter and can't wait for more
Siriuslyanerd chapter 3 . 7/23/2017
This is really nice. I love stories with Blaise in them, they always turn out great! Cant wait for more!
Toraach chapter 3 . 7/23/2017
Draco is right. Who she really is.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2017
Loved it! Update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2017
Loved this! I think her hair color is likely to be black!
Chelsea always chapter 2 . 7/14/2017
I really can't wait for more. I love how she talks to Draco
Siriuslyanerd chapter 2 . 7/14/2017
Her hair is probably either black or red, because those are the colors of her parents hair, if she is being truthful about being Harry's sister. Though, it might be a dark brown, because that is the color of Petunia's hair, so she could have gotten it from her grandparents. Anyway this story is turning out to be greater than I thought it would! Draco has probably taken her to The Three Broomsticks, or some other place in either Diagon Alley, or Hogsmeade, because he probably wouldn't have taken her to his home, and Hogwarts is not currently an option. He could have taken her to his home,though. But he probably wouldn't, simply because, assuming this is pre-war, but post-Dark Mark, then Voldemort and the other Death Eaters are currently staying in his home, as it is the current headquarters for them. Although, not all authors stick to the movies/books, so it is possible that you don't have that featured in your story, and he has taken her to Malfoy Manor. No matter how you have it, though, I am sure that it will be well written. I cannot wait to read it!
Siriuslyanerd chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
I can't wait to see more! This is looking great!
Chelsea always chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Very interesting, can't wait to see what happens
Brokenbutterfuly chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Loving the idea of Draco as a party boy! Can't wait for more
12.purple.pink.21 chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
nice im trying 2 get into harry potter i know who draco is and potter ya im leaning anyway this review is already way longer than i needed to be to say i liked the story cya!