Reviews for Without You
hardygirl87 chapter 37 . 8/13/2009
Wow wtf? i just got done reading this and it was good i loved it
ttara chapter 37 . 5/26/2008
wow i really liked it.

so that chapter that u wrote in runaway is false?

its her "dream"

i know you havnt wrote for a while but can u just make a oneshot explaining the real wedding day?
Katiekins21 chapter 37 . 7/26/2007
I really loved this! I was really excited they were gonna get married. Now that last part is making me wonder who she is with now...so I'm gonna go read the next part and hope I don't have the urge to cry haha.
WWEChica chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Kick-ass sequel! :-D I hope one day I can write a sequel as cool as this one!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 37 . 1/12/2005
GOOD LORD! How late am I? I just read the last seven chapters of this fic and for the life of me can't remember why I ever stopped reading it to begin with, but I did finally finish it and it was AMAZING! Now I'm about to go and read GONE cuz I know it will be just as AMAZING! OK Gotta get readin now so...

Laterz

*~*Alexus aka Jeffs-NC-Babygurl~*~
Ravyn chapter 20 . 1/8/2004
Hey, I've been reading your story here for quite sometime. I have to admit as an author myself, I've become quite fond of 'Casey' she's 1 hell of a chic, even if a little confused at times...lol. I'm writing this story and one of the main character's is named...Casey, go figure. I had been writing this long before I started reading Runaway and it's amazing how our stories parallel, I mean it's almost freaky. Anyway, I was just reading this chapter and it shocked me that you have Evanescence "Haunted" as her new theme muzik, it's just what I wanted my new character Torque to have as her theme muzik. Then I'm thinking oh hell, let me go ahead and give this girl a rave review! I guess great minds do think alike, keep up the good work, I'll be looking for you when I need a collaboration done. ;) The triology is turning out to be awesome girl.
nic-002001 chapter 37 . 10/2/2003
What an end to the story.
nic-002001 chapter 36 . 10/2/2003
I cant believe what just might have happened ...and I thought John like Angel
HardyzGurl1 chapter 37 . 9/11/2003
GREAT STORY.
Carissa chapter 37 . 9/5/2003
Okay either I'm really dumb or the story doesn't specify, but WHO DID SHE MARRY?
Lisha chapter 37 . 9/3/2003
Who'd she marry? Jeff or Shane?
Lisha chapter 37 . 9/3/2003
Who'd she marry? Jeff or Shane?
Jeff Hardyz Girl chapter 37 . 9/3/2003
This was a great fic! I really enjoyed it. Cant wait to read the third instalment.

luv beth
xtremeangel chapter 37 . 9/3/2003
Hey! Ok now i'm confused...did she marry jeff or was it all a dream?..This isn't fair*cries*...She had to have married Jeff...sigh...i'll shut up cause i'm just to damn confused...lol
DareToBeDifferent chapter 37 . 9/3/2003
Aww, thats such a cool ending! Can't wait for the third part!

D.T.B.D