Reviews for The Fox and the Weasley
Amazing
rebelforcauses chapter 10 . 5/17
i love harley so much!
BlindKitten97 chapter 10 . 5/15
Enjoying this fic so far.
Until next time:
Adieu~!
GreyMoon.Huntress chapter 9 . 5/11
Awwee did Fred just secretly kiss her?!
Awsome chapter and goodness poor Fred, he's gonna get pretty jelouse when he realizes she has a crush on Cedric. Though I'm pretty sure she's also in love with Fred and just doesn't realize it yet lol
Update soon x3
LambdaOfTheDead chapter 9 . 5/11
Don't stop there, it is really interesting.
GreyMoon.Huntress chapter 8 . 5/10
Awsome! This story is so cute so far! And it had me intrigued concerning her past... like she doesn't seem to know what happened in the prologue yet I think. Does this mean she still has that night locked away in her mind just waiting to pop up in a traumatic moment? Is she related to Lysander? I've also been wondering what color her eyes are? Anyways cool fic so far, hope you update soon! XD
fishie-twin chapter 7 . 5/7
Awww, Fred is starting to have more feelings! :D Being a twin myself, my sister and I have had times where one of us would notice what was going on before the other one could even figure it out. I love how you portray their dynamic with each other!

As for the chapter, I really did not get the feeling of being rushed. I feel your pacing is very good, considering the length of the chapters and the fact that you are trying (I think) to get past some of the early years so you can get into the meaty bits. Keep it up! Definitely excited for the next chapter!
fishie-twin chapter 6 . 5/5
Okay, this story is super cute & hilarious so far! :D Your OC is so natural, and I absolutely love how you portray the twins!

I have to keep reminding myself that there is probably serious plot coming, if the prologue was any indication. And I’m looking forward to blossoming feelings! I can already see it happening and it’s making me giddy~

Keep up the awesome writing, and I look forward to your next update!
Chelsea always chapter 1 . 5/4
I like that she wants to be an animagi and I can’t wait for more
Chelsea always chapter 4 . 5/3
I can’t wait to see her more with the twins and to learn more about her.
Chelsea always chapter 3 . 5/2
Like that she enjoys the twins and can’t wait for more
rottingmermaid chapter 2 . 2/4
Great start! Can't wait for more :)
narakunohime chapter 2 . 9/22/2017
Hope you continue.

Would like to find out what happens next.
Yuki no Ai chapter 2 . 9/12/2017
I like the story please continue
Ivy Greene chapter 1 . 7/13/2017