Reviews for But we are good at multiplying
Ultrasonicspeedrules2020 chapter 35 . 7/7/2022
Aww, yeah… I do love me some good WildeHopps action! Loved this chapter.

-Ultra
Wolfx1120 chapter 35 . 7/4/2022
No matter how much Nick and Judy do it... It just does knot get old ;3
Blkdragon7 chapter 35 . 7/4/2022
YES! Finally some WildeHopps
Lupin1968 chapter 35 . 7/4/2022
Trisha definition of chaos yes.
But for some reason I get Frank Sinatra in mind. Now if we can get Trisha to sing "Send in the clowns" (Not so old) blue eyes is back :)
Ultrasonicspeedrules2020 chapter 34 . 6/25/2022
I honestly don’t mind Nick and Judy getting it on with OCs. It is nice to change it up a little bit once in a while, don’t you think? Also, your OC x OC chapters are very well written and are so freaking hot! My favorite ones have to be sharing is caring and challenge accepted. Please add more oneshots soon! We miss you.

-Ultra
Guest chapter 34 . 3/3/2022
Are u going to write anymore story’s I really love your work
Franco Almiron chapter 34 . 11/1/2021
Read the new chapter in AO3, amazing, i can't wait to see more of this new miniseries.
fyrerain5 chapter 11 . 10/26/2021
Loved all the story up to chapter 11 abit sad it didnt continue after that but what chapters i did read i can tell u have a great talent wish i could be so creative at times but i hope i all the best hope u have some other stories that catch my eye
Specter56 chapter 2 . 8/18/2021
just found and read 10-7 ... looking forward to the continuing adventures :-P
Blkdragon7 chapter 5 . 6/7/2021
O. M. GOODNESS, as Ben would say. that was as hot as the sun.
KuronoDono12 chapter 33 . 3/24/2021
...why is a Harry Potter Chapter uploaded in a Zootopia story?
RassyEyefur chapter 14 . 2/5/2021
Ok off to AO3 for this chapters review then, it looks like you don't have all the chapters up on there yet though, so I guess I will be back here later.
RassyEyefur chapter 13 . 2/4/2021
Yes, that could have been the way it happened, in fact that should have been the way it happened, if I had a time machine that would be the way it happened. ;)
Good stuff, although I am surprised they could both fit in Judy's ZPD vehicle, but where there's a fox there's away. a hey hey.
RassyEyefur chapter 12 . 2/3/2021
A little vanilla, but that's not to say there is anything wrong with that. Just ask Atom, Vanilla Ice cream is still ice cream and can be very yummy.
RassyEyefur chapter 11 . 2/3/2021
Oh no! Word has got out that their is a couch in a back room of the 10-7 now there is going to be Mammals lined up around the bar just to use the mythical posture supporting device. Petey may have to start managing who enters two doors now.

"good job Sarah," Delta said aloud. A white paw suddenly appeared on the screen and made a thumbs up before disappearing. This was my favourite line in this chapter and it wasn't even sexual per-say. But it summed up the situation perfectly.