Reviews for But we are good at multiplying
Guest chapter 7 . 8/23/2017
When will there be more chapters!
Amras0 chapter 7 . 8/17/2017
I really love how this little story got sorta out of paw. This non canon alternate timeline whatever it is seems kinda fun. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Good job.
ebolson chapter 6 . 8/11/2017
While it's not canon this totally sounds like something Trisha world plan
ebolson chapter 3 . 8/10/2017
You missed the perfect opportunity for a pun in the disclaimer, wilde instead of wild
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2017
You know, out of everything in this chapter, I almost feel emotionally blueballed when Nick's story ended. I now want to know what happened with Allison; did they go their separate ways due to feelings getting too strong? Do they still talk to each other as friends? Are things just too awkward now between them? I have to know!
Fox Addict chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Are we going to see more of erin and cassie in this story more. It would be very interesting to see how it would all go down. Would one bunny get jealous? Would one of the felines not receive more attention than thought?
DrummerMax64 chapter 7 . 8/2/2017
I thought the direction of this chapter was awesome! I wasn't expecting the collection of different sex stories in it, but all four of them were excellent, passionate, and very, very crazy (especially Delta's portion XD).

And to top it all off, that was an extremely hot scene at the Oasis! I wouldn't be surprised at all if the four of them just started a trend at the Oasis for the mammals there to partake in orgies. XD

Anyways, nice work on this one Blue!
DrummerMax64 chapter 6 . 7/30/2017
Heh, you weren't kidding when you said this chapter had extreme mature content! That was full-blown explicit in a few places! XD

Still, very entertaining chapter, and a long one at that too! It was a nonstop thrill ride of passion from start to finish, with a lot of terrific moments, and I bet all of them were *extremely* sore the next day.

Awesome work on this foursome!
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 7 . 7/29/2017
Really liked each characters story
Harkonnen28 chapter 7 . 7/29/2017
Wow... so much happened in this chapter. I really liked the individual stories from each character as they relaxed and enjoyed themselves. It was like telling stories around a camp fire, but with something much better than a lame spooky story.

Trisha's story was really well done and it was nice to see how she developed into the individual she is now. It was a great look into her past and I think it would fit well even in your cannon stories.

Judy's was a bit more typical but still very much enjoyable. She stole the show with her acts of seduction and teasing. It wasn't what you would expect from her at that age. The setting and mood was very well done.

Nick's scene though... sacrilege! How dare he be with another bunny before Judy and Trisha! Grr! XD. Allison is certainly an interesting character and one that I wasn't expecting at all. There is quite a bit of fire in that one to go along with the red fur and orange eyes. A very interesting combination. I thought only genetically modified rabbit's could have red fur, but this is fanfiction so anything is possible!

I think Delta won that contest though with his scene. His story was really up there in the craziness level. Those black and white does are interesting creatures aren't they? ;)

It looks like there is going to be some entertaining content coming with those new characters thrown into the mix.

Fucking Bunnies!
PointyHairedJedi chapter 7 . 7/28/2017
Hello Blue, ice been liking the stories so far and was just wondering if you could possibly do a Delta on Nick section in one of the chapters. I know you got a lot planned out with arcs and other stories and such, so trust me when I say I won't get my feelings hurt if that's a no. It's your story, not the readers, and you chose how to write it! Anyways, I'll read yah around Blue, keep up the great work! :P
fulcrvms chapter 7 . 7/28/2017
HOLY SHITBALLS. DID I JUST READ PUBLIC SEX?! YES, YES I DID AND I ENJOYED IT OMG I'M GOING TO HELL BUT IT'S TOO LATE FOR ME TO CARE BECAUSE THIS WAS HOT *screams in spanish*
InTheLionsDenOnDA chapter 2 . 7/24/2017
If there is a record that bunny is going to break it. Next time when they re-certify she will do it in four minutes flat or will she figure out a way to get her fox out there somehow?
That was a fun chapter to read.
InTheLionsDenOnDA chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
The re-organization of stories and splitting these one to this series looks good to me.
As per this one, I would have to agree with Nick, Awesome.
Soildier chapter 6 . 7/24/2017
You love me, Blue.

Now everyone else knows, too. :P
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »