Reviews for But we are good at multiplying
RassyEyefur chapter 10 . 2/3/2021
So let me get this right we spend the whole chapter leading up to and organising an orgy and then the chapter finishes? You big painted tease. :p

And Nick x Delta is a no go... Aw that's a shame. Oh well, I mean it could of had so much humour to go with the gratuitous burying of somebody's bone, but ok then.
RassyEyefur chapter 9 . 2/3/2021
Ah the power of the right dress, the sort of thing that you spend a fortune on just so you can ensure it will be taken off. ;)

It sounded like a pretty cool room they were staying in, not that any of them ended up caring about such things when more interesting sights were on offer.

I still wouldn't mind seeing Nick and Delta getting together, while the buns were busy with each other and ignoring them. However it's fine if that is outside of you comfort zone, I just thought it was only fair if Judy and Trisha got to mess around with each other, that the canines got to sword fight.
RassyEyefur chapter 8 . 2/1/2021
So here are some random thoughts as just saying more good sex with your great OC's isn't really a review.

Does no one ever go into the stock room for stock? I only ask because a lot of liquids that are not contained in bottles seem to get swapped around in that little room at the 10-7. :)

Since Trisha seems to know everyone in the ZPD, could she possibly ask any officer that pulled the cab over if they wouldn't mind giving her a Police escort back to Delta in exchange for a photo or two of the nights activities. ;)

Such things are to mundane for such a hot story, but I assume Cassie is on some sort of birth control if Delta tied with her, what with them both being canines and all we wouldn't want any painted pups turning up to throw a spanner in the works.

I hope Delta has a really good shower after this night, I would hate Atom to get one sniff of what his partner had been up to and faint on the spot. Which of course could be fixed with something cold and creamy waved under his nose, but best avoid the fainting part anyway so the lighter painted dog can get straight to the ice cream.
RassyEyefur chapter 7 . 1/31/2021
Well that was interesting (and hot) seeing what everyone got up to before they met each other and I've heard a rumour the Oasis are now selling tickets for the quartets... or should that be sextet given the two new additions (Hmm "Sextet" puppy giggles.) next live performance after the morning yoga session.

Oh and a word of advice to anyone reading the reviews before the story, stay away from hot drinks while reading, one of Nick's perfectly timed witty remarks had me shooting Milo out my nose.
RassyEyefur chapter 6 . 1/25/2021
That was a massive chapter with an epic fur pile of sex, it took me 4 sittings just to get though all of that carnal pleasuring.

I was going to say they tried everything, but I realised the Buns had their time together, but Nick and Delta never did anything with each other.

I don't know if that shower room actually exists, but it sounds like a wonderful idea provided the water can be filtered and recycled somehow so as not to be wasteful.
RassyEyefur chapter 5 . 1/13/2021
My brain said "There must have been a lot of liquid in the tiny blue ball, to be able to do so much to all these mammals." Other parts of me said "Shut up brain and enjoy the erotica."

I like how you took things right to the brink in these sharing is caring chapters, but no one got badly hurt from the savagery and it still seemed like even though it was rough there was still the feeling of love and tenderness hiding deep in the background of the events that took place under the influence of the Night Howlers. Nicely done.
RassyEyefur chapter 4 . 1/13/2021
Night howlers have nothing on the mighty power of an orgasm to flush the toxin from the body. A good chapter and thankfully everyone walked away very satisfied even if a little jealous in Judy's case, but that's the problem with inviting an extra bunny into your bed, especially one crazy enough to deliberately use the spicy blue berry juice to develop the aggressive predatory edge.

I wonder if Nick will ever remember what he got up to with the does while under the influence of the Howlers. Then again Judy might fill him in anyway.
Dracoessa Draga chapter 31 . 1/10/2021
I could have seen that trish and diane could have had a whole lot of that sweet cum in their wombs enough for them to be looking like they were at term and ready to give birth to multiple children.
RassyEyefur chapter 3 . 1/6/2021
I don't think Nick could believe it was really happening, and that he wasn't getting into trouble for it. There is always the danger that bringing someone else into the picture can show up your own performance with your lover, but Nick avoided that land mine beautifully, by whispering to Judy that she was better at one point. Whether it is true or not, it's always best to er in the direction of your mate and not the third mammal in bed.
RassyEyefur chapter 2 . 1/5/2021
That was great! Such a brave bunny willing to put it all on the line. Even Naked Judy is still breaking records and not just on the course, I doubt anyone before or since has streaked past the commander with no clothes on while he was introducing a new bunch of recruits to the ZPA. I'm sure the story of this day will live on for many years to come.
RassyEyefur chapter 1 . 1/5/2021
What a good Foxy, always there to lend a helping paw when a fellow officer needs assistance. Willing to dive right in to ensure a happy ending is achieved. Of course around about now when Judy is finally chilled out a bit, will be when the perp shows up and they have to act.
Dracoessa Draga chapter 28 . 12/20/2020
hahahahahahahahaha, called it. but good chapter.
Popopoyotl chapter 27 . 12/19/2020
Damn, that forceful/rape and pregnancy roleplay was hot, hope to see more of that in some way. Could even mix that with someone in their mating season, where their body wants to procreate, for it to be even more intense.

I am curious how far you are going to go with this mini-series and how each night will escalate and not just feel like the same thing.
Dracoessa Draga chapter 27 . 12/5/2020
Yes, called it early in the chapter! :D
Dracoessa Draga chapter 27 . 12/5/2020