Reviews for But we are good at multiplying
Popopoyotl chapter 26 . 10/31/2020
Ha, I suppose even when everyone lost, everyone still won in a way huh? Maybe next time they can “increase the difficulty” so to speak. After all, everyone generally plays Among Us with TWO imposters. I’m sure the girls wouldn’t mind that.

-bunny wolf hybrid-

...hopefully everyone is lucky or was using some protection, otherwise that is a ship full of pups and kits in a few months.

Interested to see these upcoming projects you have.
Robert Escher chapter 26 . 10/30/2020
As much as I enjoy your NSFW ventures... I can't help but wonder what Trisha and the YOUNGER gang ever got up to in MANTA BAY. ;)

-Pinecone
BrutusDeagon chapter 26 . 10/29/2020
I think rather than Among them he was Inside them.
BayerClan chapter 26 . 10/29/2020
Ya I think u should do more among us but they are in space for ten months
Sasuke149 chapter 26 . 10/29/2020
Among Us isn't new. it's an old mobile game from 2016 I think.
Dracoessa Draga chapter 26 . 10/29/2020
hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha
Mosin marksman chapter 3 . 9/26/2020
Well this was a first for me and surprisingly interesting.
Defunct account DELETED chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
Degenerate swine, in need of suffering immediate extermination.

The shadow of death upon you, scum . . .
Popopoyotl chapter 24 . 9/21/2020
Well that was a hot chapter. I may not really know some of the OCs but some of their personality differences are shown at least. Plus it was funny to see Trisha a bit more hesitant because of her "inexperience" at the time.

Also, I know this is a smut series mostly, but it feels like there is some continuity changes here and there? Like Judy's first time with anal being with Delta is mentioned, but I thought the "sharing is caring" chapters had Trisha's first time with a canine was with Nick, which this chapter contradicts? Probably overthinking it.
Sasuke149 chapter 24 . 9/12/2020
well. that was hot.
SuperAverageFoxyboy chapter 23 . 7/6/2020
These have all been great and all but I'd really appreciate possibly some representation from gay men or even bi-sexual men. That is all. Otherwise, keep being awesome.
Lupin1968 chapter 23 . 6/6/2020
Enjoying this series of adventures. Pictured Judy's as Mistress but maybe she's a switch.
Many fetish's/BDSM scenes I could see this group enjoying, and a LONG list it is. Why does bondage bunny sound fitting.
Mortat chapter 23 . 6/3/2020
Hmm, while this isn’t canon to your stories and is all in good fun, Judy trying anal for the first time with Delta instead of Nick just seems wrong. You would think that she would do anything new with her boyfriend/mate first, especially when anal has been teased in previous multiplying chapters but Judy never went through with it with Nick. You could argue Trisha did it first with Nick (no idea if she did anal prior) but she wasn’t with Delta back then as far as I know. I don't know, Nick will get his turn (and most likely more often than Delta) and probably doesn’t matter in the long run but it is something that bugs me, even for a smut Swinging fic.

Aside from that, this mini series was fun. I would have to say the only real critique I have is the sole “POV” being from Diana; she is arguably the main character in these chapters, but it would have been nice to see glimpses of how the others were feeling/thinking internally. You do a good job though of making no character feel neglected though.

If there is anything I would like to see in the future, I would like to see more spontaneous scenes and give them more length. Examples I guess would be like in previous chapters when Judy and Trisha were sharing pictures; how did Judy end up with Delta bending her over a desk in the ZPD and how did they finish. Same with Trisha ending up in the bathroom or storage room with Nick. How did Trisha get the guys to that beach, and how did Judy convince them to do it after a mission? Things like that. Maybe add some roleplay to the mix since it was mentioned in the previous chapter.
SpaceShipEarth1 chapter 22 . 6/1/2020
Oh my god this chapter was awesome~
Mortat chapter 22 . 5/31/2020
Well that was a fun chapter overall. The interactions at the con were cute, I had a laugh when Nick got the title of “Hot Fox Cop”, and it’s somewhat interesting to see how things have evolved over time within the group since the Savanna. I’ll admit, I’m somewhat curious in what other role playing the group has come up with, and just seeing more of it. Have Nick and Trisha done entire “scenes” of pred/prey play? Has anyone tried cop/criminal scenarios? Sure they could come up with fun ideas.
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »