Reviews for But we are good at multiplying
Robert Escher chapter 22 . 5/30/2020
As much as I'm enjoying this... Little Trisha from Greetings from Manta Bay has asked me to pass along this little message: "BLUE! I'VE GOT A TREE FULL OF PINECONES AND THEY'RE ALL ADDRESSED TO YOU IF YOU DON'T GET MY STORY DONE!"

Actually, take your time bud, I'm sure... PINECONE WIZZES OVER HEAD... we can wait...
SpaceShipEarth1 chapter 21 . 5/28/2020
I can't wait for part 2~
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 20 . 5/28/2020
Always love new friend additions
Sasuke149 chapter 20 . 4/25/2020
that was fun. I was half expecting Delta and Trisha, using a dildo, to fuck Vicky at the same time.
ReaderNo31142 chapter 19 . 3/27/2020
Great new chapter. Love that you included some well known soonas of the fandom, sir :3
Can't wait to read the new chapters of your other stories as well.

Keep on writing such amazing stories :)
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 19 . 3/27/2020
Great Beach party
Zootanic chapter 18 . 2/8/2020
While I am a WildeHopps purist, I don’t mind one bit when there are other characters getting it on in this story, such as Trisha with Delta for example. And I just appreciate your sense of humor. It always brightens my day.

Hoping you’ll update this collection of M-rated chapters soon.

-Cookie
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 18 . 10/23/2019
Steamy
InTheLionsDenOnDA chapter 18 . 10/22/2019
Quite the fun evening between the bun and her two predators. Great guest shot.
SpaceShipEarth1 chapter 18 . 10/21/2019
WOW this chapter was amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed the second half
Fox in the hen house chapter 18 . 10/21/2019
Oh my! *fans self frantically*
InTheLionsDenOnDA chapter 15 . 8/6/2019
Fun turn of events. I liked the image of Trisha's artwork of herself with the ocean blue water being like uniformed arms wrapping around her.
InTheLionsDenOnDA chapter 14 . 8/6/2019
So Nick had some prior interest in bunnies. Not surprising.
Fun ending with Delta's comment to Nick and his old acquaintance coming in.
stumill31 chapter 17 . 8/4/2019
thats actualy a good idea for a party, never thought of it before. i have aslo never been to a collage/university party so that migh have somthing to do with it, either way its a great story did notice a cheeky '4' in a spot where its not ment to be but still a nice short story 3 good work and keep it up! :D
Sasuke149 chapter 17 . 8/2/2019
that was fun. More form this AU would be awesome.
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »