Reviews for But we are good at multiplying
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 17 . 8/2/2019
Fun chapter
ReaderNo31142 chapter 17 . 8/2/2019
great new chapter. really enjoyable mix of story and WildeHopps Floof. Can’t wait for more :3
PsychoSix chapter 17 . 8/2/2019
Another excellent chapter in this saga of delicious depravity. Loved it! Keep up the good work!

Just one thing: I can’t find the Challenge Accepted thing...?
SpaceShipEarth1 chapter 17 . 8/2/2019
Oh my gosh, this chapter was amazing.

I hope that you continue where this chapter left off so that your readers can read about the threesome between Nick, Trisha, and Judy that was implied at the end of this chapter.

I bet your readers would also love to read about all the stuff that Trisha taught Sarah in bunny anatomy that night LOL.

Like always I can't wait for the next chapter of But we are good at multiplying
Fox in the hen house chapter 17 . 8/1/2019
Sarah and Trisha laying in a bed (or pretty much anywhere) k-i-s-s-i-n-g. Sarisha FTW!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/16/2019
amo las ecenas de solo nick y judi
Guest chapter 16 . 4/16/2019
cielos que se tragaron jaja pero me gusto mas solo nick y judi jaja bien echo judi conpartir no es obción
Zootanic chapter 1 . 3/4/2019
Unbelievable! This is just amazing, Blue! So hot!
Popopoyotl chapter 16 . 1/22/2019
This was a fun little one-shot, cool to see Sundae in here again, and Delta handling two ladies. Also, who has the job of handling Trisha at the end?

"Next NSFW chapter is called Challenge Accepted."
"Pushing boundaries so it may be an AO3 only chapter."

Considering we have chapters like Swinging in the Savanna and Oh my! At the Oasis?, I am really curious of what is in this next chapter. That title is especially suspicious...
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 16 . 1/11/2019
Fun party
Mortat chapter 16 . 1/10/2019
The main thing that ran through my head while reading this was “...what if you combined the chocolate with a touch of night howler?”

I also couldn’t help but laugh when Judy glared at Amber.
seakard chapter 16 . 1/9/2019
If I were younger, I probably would NOT have had a chance to get in Private while reading. Unfortunately, I Rarely have a reaction to stories like this, no matter HOW well it is presented. That's how well written this chapter "came" out! (Or was it IN?)
GhostWolf88 chapter 16 . 1/9/2019
Just ….. wow. Great job Blue, and yea Nat and Amber added a lot to the story, Thanks.
Fox in the hen house chapter 16 . 1/9/2019
Oh. Oh my. (*_*)

That was intense. And yay! Sarisha going strong! And soon...FOREVER! MUWHAHAHAHA
seakard chapter 2 . 10/14/2018
Fun chapter! Actually had something similar happened WAY back in high school. But, me, being a Calm, Logical man, didn't Run after them, I just walked Slightly faster than normal. I didn't care.
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »