Reviews for But we are good at multiplying
Fox in the hen house chapter 14 . 7/20/2018
Part 2: Painted dog and pawpsicles.
surviversp chapter 13 . 7/20/2018
I like the little warning at the start for the state of wildehopps in a given chapter. I might not feel strongly against other pairings but I do have a preference.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2018
I came here under suggestion of a friend. I never thought I could have found sex between antropomorphic animals funny. Am I furry trash now? Cool fic anyway.

I kinda want to see Nick with Trisha too just to see Judy getting possessive, but until there's sex in everything is fine for me.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2018
Good chapter, but I agree with the guy below: a Nick x Trisha chapter would be very interesting.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/14/2018
Loving all of these WildeHopps safe chapters! Always nice to see our favorite bunny and fox get together in these different ways.

I kind of want to see a Nick/Trisha chapter though, they have this weird chemistry where, while they wouldn't make a great romantic couple, I can see them easily striking up as "friends with benefits".
Guest chapter 6 . 5/11/2018
I expected Nick and Delta to engage in physical activity too!
DrummerMax64 chapter 13 . 5/12/2018
Damn! That really is a swell piece of cover art, not to mention Judy and Trisha look so good together. Two bunnies – partners in crime, kicking ass and taking names! XD

And yeah, an interesting (and obviously more smutty) portrayal of the famous hustle scene from the movie. At least Judy got Nick's cooperation in the end, and from the looks of it, they both quite enjoyed themselves. As long as they're both happy, I'm happy!
Mortat chapter 13 . 5/11/2018
I enjoyed this chapter, and glad you had fun writing it! Hope to see more in the future! Especially the more crazy stuff, not everything needs to be "WildeHopps safe" as long as both Nick and Judy each have their fun. Also would like to see more Trisha/Delta, and maybe they all have a good time together again. Heck, maybe some of Judy's sisters could get in on the action.

If you'll allow me to make one criticism about this series though, it would be that there sometimes feels like a lack of... variety when it comes to the sex? Only recently it feels like the girls get oral action down there from the guys (would like to see Trisha get eaten out by Delta or Nick), and we don't see the guys finish from oral aside from it being referred to in the past. I remember it being mentioned that Trisha rubbed one out of Nick with her breasts and thought "that would have been hot to read". Things like that; I don't know if it is personal preference or whatever, just something that stuck out to me.
Soildier chapter 13 . 5/11/2018
I got to say the description in this was pretty good. I like the theme and character relationships in this one.

Keep these up!
Robert Escher chapter 13 . 5/11/2018
Not usually into the smut for smut's sake, but damn it Blue, you do it sooo well. Put it this way, you're one of two writers who I'll read this kind fic from... FHH is the other.

Oh, and Sophie when she used to suggest such things, but I've not seen her for some time.

And no, Judy that's not a
PINECONE!
in his pocket, he's just glad to see you. ;)
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 13 . 5/10/2018
Well this was defiantly not a"cold case".
InTheLionsDenOnDA chapter 13 . 5/10/2018
Excellent variation on the hustle deal and how they worked it all out. It was a fun read.
GusTheBear chapter 13 . 5/10/2018
lol Judy likes the idea of being well bred by Nick, looking forward to more WildeHopps safe chapters and Trelta Chapters in the future Blue.

and I love the new cover art it looks fantastic.
Fox in the hen house chapter 13 . 5/10/2018
Hey! Im not ALL smu- okay yeah I am.

Loved the chapter. Nice and steamy.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/29/2018
That was a nice chapter, good to see some one-on-one WildeHopps action every now and then!

If you ever do another chapter for this story, why not something like Nick dealing with an increased sex drive during winter when it is mating season for foxes? I bet that would make for a crazy time.
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »