Reviews for Partners
loubug14 chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
"No one ever thinks of Wormtail if they can avoid it." I feel like you've summarized most of FFN, in one perfect sentence.

That said, I'm always fascinated by stories that paint Peter in a more human light. He's so easy to vilify-just thinking about him gives me the heebie jeebies-that realistic characterizations jar me out of my narrative complacency (because he's so ratty and icky and ugh). But you do a great job of chronicling him, his fascination with the equally icky Alecto who ALMOST becomes a person-especially with that last section on Cinderella. Well done!
LucyLuna chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
"smirk playing in his baby pink lips." I think these lip's are Alecto's right? So it should be "her baby pink lips." and instead of "in" it should be "on".
"good pair of cast outs" I think the word you're looking for is "outcasts".
I liked this. It was interesting seeing how their relationship changed and developed overtime. The idea that Alecto lead Peter into becoming a Death Eater is an interesting one and I enjoyed how you had these claims people made, but had Peter and Alecto disproving all but the last one.
Emiliya Wolfe chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Wow this is really interesting! At first I was wondering how you'd go about it, but actually the flow felt very natural, and I found myself shipping the pair.
I don't know how, because they're both hateful in their own right, but I found myself liking them. Also great comparison with Bellatrix Lestrange!
Maisie Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
I was not aware there was a World Rat Day. Now we know :).
This...is...amazing! I love it and I really like the idea of their friendship here. It really could work, and that's what I love about it. I like the slow transition from partners to friends to maybe even more and the skips and repetition all fit beautifully here.
(Oh, and the whole mention of Bellatrix kind of made the fic for me :)