Reviews for When I Smile Again
miss chapter 16 . 4/15/2003
yay! Love the story! Can't wait to see more!
Ivy Crane chapter 16 . 4/10/2003
Is he the tutor that hung himself?
MerlinHalliwell chapter 16 . 4/10/2003
nice twist. keep going. : )
Ivy Crane chapter 15 . 4/9/2003
This is great! Please update soon!
Ivy Crane chapter 12 . 4/9/2003
What did she carve in her hand?
MerlinHalliwell chapter 13 . 4/6/2003
this is a great story, will millicent run into sirius in the third year. keep going PLEASE PLEASE update soon : )
bmiller669 chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
I just discovered your story for the first time, and am enjoying the interested plot. It is very well written.

I am confused about one thing. In JKR's books, Voldemort was believed dead until Wormtail found him in Albania after Harry's third year at Hogwarts. It was only at the end of Harry's fourth year that Voldemort regained a true body. How, then, did he raise Millicent? or, was it someone else? Perhaps these points will be clarified later in the story. I look forward to more.

Sincerely, Barbara
Roseanne chapter 9 . 3/24/2003
o . . . scary. . . and dark. .. .. too dark for my personal tastes. I prefer the airy and insanely hilarious however meaningless :P LOL... I'm just confused by some of the characters (cause of my HP handicap, of course). .. .. anyhoo
Ivy Crane chapter 9 . 3/22/2003
Did you get Ri by taking the ddle off of Riddle? Just Curious. This is great please continue! What did she lie about?
Starr chapter 8 . 3/20/2003
Did you know chapters 7 and 8 are the same?
Ivy Crane chapter 6 . 3/15/2003
This is great! Please continue! I want to see what everyone says to the fact Millicent is Snape's child!
Roseanne chapter 6 . 3/13/2003
Hehehehehe swet... me likey (sorry i not say more but i working on homework)
beyond infinity who cannot be arsed signing in chapter 6 . 3/13/2003
i like the way this fic is shaping up. i tried reviewing earlier on but i lost it (not me literally though my friends would probably argue) I wish i could update as quick as you! Keep on going!
Roseanne chapter 4 . 3/5/2003
Hm. I remember reading this ! ! ! There ! I reviewed! You know I like it, why make me say it! LOL. And this is from someone who does not much care for HP. So yes.
Princess Story Writer chapter 3 . 3/4/2003
This is good. So far. Keep goin'.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »